DM100 - No IP Address

• All,

I recently start facing an issue with my DM100. It worked well for almost more than a year and suddenly couple of days back it is not getting IP address from my router. After connecting DM100 with router when I check my router for connected device, DM100 doesn't appear. Also when I goto DHCP option under expert setup on DM100 it shows all 0's in place of IP address. Any idea what could be wrong?

Appreciate your help.

Regards.

• I did. No Luck:( Even after assigning IP address on DM100, I reserved same IP on router for DM100 MAC address. But don't see DM100 connected on router.

• You could try a different network cable and connect your DM100 to different interface on your router.
    If that doesn't help there's a good chance that the network interface of your Dreambox is broken

• Tried all that. The cable and port works with other devices. As you said most likely network interface got broken somehow :frowning_face: Does that mean I need to buy new box now or there a way to fix it?

• Have you tried a factory reset ?

Have you tried switching off both the router and the box then switching them back on again within a few seconds of each other ?

DM 8000 Beta Tester

• Why do not you replace the firmware on the usb?