7025 English user manual

• Hello all,

I am very interrested to buy the new DM 7025.

But, to be able to decide me, I really need to read the manual itself, so that I will have all the necessary information. In particular, I need to know if the DM 7025 is able to be integreated in a network (I guess it is, based on what I have seen on this forum, be not sure), so that I am able to see one channel on my PC while seeing another one on my TV. Is someone able to provide me advices about this feature and send me an URL to donwload the english manual?

Thanks for your help.

Olivier.
    Switzerland.

• I have that box, and the manua,l but..... The manual is so simple , yet...
    It describes only the name of the remote controls button, the front panel buttons and the name of the rear in- and outputs.
    It also shows the techlical data. Not a word about "How to do" Thats all.
    Regards Roy

// RH

• Hi Olivier from Ch ! I know somebody overthere with the same name, but I'm not sure it's you ! How much hair remains on your head ?
    After five years with a XSat 310 I decide to go to new experiences. I've bought yesterday a new 7025. The manual gives nothing to somebody who nevers play with a Sat decoder ! :angry_face:
    More, I was thinking that the manual of the 7020 S could help, but the OSD of the 7025 is not that of the 7020 S. The product seems not finished but already to sell. The buyers will play the alpha testers !
    But as a FTA receiver without favorites lists it's works ! :loudly_crying_face:

• It's a Dream Box ... so its to fulfill your dreams, not to give you the full, finished story (go to Rosamunde, instead or buy ....(all other brands to be listed here)). It's nothing for hte big bellies on the sofa .... Be anxious to ride into the mext morning! You are jumping the edge of technology, there is no other (as far as my short mind knows) reciever with hdd and two sat tuners on the market yet... Yes, it's not perfect, but people are working hard to make it so. And they are thinking of people that want more than a box doing the things the manufacturer wants.
    From my point of view, with a little bit of an adventurous mind, a little bit of a childs non-knowledge, there is no problem of a missing manual.
    Just find, that you do not have to live with waht you got .. You'll get more.

keep exploring ...

Wolpi

• La_Chiure: Image version 2.0 contains working favorites..
    Ok, you're right about being an alpha tester :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Wolpi: right you are... besides how many men read manuals? :grinning_squinting_face:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von BriBis ()

• Zitat

there is no other (as far as my short mind knows) reciever with hdd and two sat tuners on the market yet

Actually there is a quite good one, which runs linux aswell :winking_face: (NO, not that vdr-gefrickel decoder)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dcdead ()