slow disecq switching

• it is becomming a monologue for me :smiling_face:

however..a manual scan is NOT possible at all..
    only automatic scan works..no manual scan (transponder or sat) can be done on either tuner.

:smiling_face: Building your own images is a nice hobby..You can learn alot :smiling_face:

• Today I built a new image and guess what? Manual Transponder Scan is working fine.

I'll send you a link by PM, if you wanna try it.

cu

floh

• I am also doing a whole new build as we speak..

I am downloading the file..

Thx..if it is realy working then something was not right somewhere :smiling_face:

thx again.

:smiling_face: Building your own images is a nice hobby..You can learn alot :smiling_face:

• well call me blond or whatever, but it is working..

I hope my own new build that is still running is also fine..
    But then something has been missed somewhere..very strange and causes a lot of stress and extra work.. :smiling_face:

many thx !
    I still cannot figure out what is/went wrong.

• You probably didn't delete the right files in the oe before updating again.

I'm not the expert here, but if you make a second build on the same day, a -cclean enigma is not enough.

It also happened to me once and I had to delete enigma-update.zip (or something like that) from this day in the source folder. As long as this file exists, it won't download the new files.

At least I think it is like that. :grinning_squinting_face:

cu

floh

• I did delete the stamp files etc...

but strange it is indeed..I am not a total newbie when it comes to building an image..

I am still in the process of build here..but the image you gave me is fine..Finally I can do a transponder scan again on a sigle sat !!

I am happy :grinning_squinting_face: