No network connection

• Hi

I'm using the last software release 3.2.4 on my DM7020HD , when i try to check for any available update it couldn't connected --- it show no internet connection ?

but actually the device is connected to the internet m other application are working and the light is green

the DM7020HD is connected to internet through router.

How to solve the update problem?why it is showing no internet connection, although it is connected?Please help

Thank you

• I had a similar problem recenty with my DM8000.
    After a power cut I noticed that it wasnt connecting to the internet and that I couldnt FTP into the box.
    I usually have it set with a static IP, I ran the test and as the op has said it was all OK except for the nameserver, even though it was set correctly.
    I set it to DHCP and rebooted and everything was fine.
    I then unticked the DHCP and rebooted and got the same nameserver error.
    I have had to set it as DHCP until I get time to look into it further.
    I am still using 1.6 so maybe over the holiday period I will get around to reflashing the box and seeing what happens with the network after that.

DM 8000 Beta Tester

• Hi,

I'm new in the forum, but I have the same network problem in my new 500HD. Even when I set static parameters the connection is broken, no green image.
    Restart does not solve the problem, the only solution I have is unplugging the cable -> restart network -> count 7-8 seconds and reconnect the cable. This works half of the times, but is no permanent solution. I guess enigma 2 is the problem, still imature... Any solution?