Db7025 - Wishes from Sweden

• 1. Is it possible to fix text-strip on all channels. Example, there is no text-strip on National Geografics, BBC, TV4 Fakta and so on (Thor 0,9).
    For Db7000 and 7020 you can add a plugin (Bullz-text) to solve the missing text but why not include it from the beginning? All other receivers can handle this.
    2. I would like to have a possibility to switch off the MPEG-sound under the Audio Button. If I look at EuroSport I can hear swedish but it is mixet with norwegian, danish or finnish. It would nice to hear just Swedish!

// RH

• Also if you could fix so EPG program label information can be set to default language.

Program with multiple EPG information only shows first language choise.

ex: All program information on Canal Digitals is in Finnish and I cant chose my own language (swedish).

In EPG program detail text I can scroll down to Swedish, but if I record a program I always get Finnish label text insted of Swedish.

Or is this a config option I missed?

DM7025S | 250 GB HDD | RGB/YUV

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von salleman ()

• Zitat

Original von salleman
    [Moderator] Fremdimage, verstößt gegen die Boardregeln [/Moderator]

And in english this means what?

DM7025S | 250 GB HDD | RGB/YUV

• Zitat

Original von RH_Dreambox
    1. Is it possible to fix text-strip on all channels. Example, there is no text-strip on National Geografics, BBC, TV4 Fakta and so on (Thor 0,9).
    For Db7000 and 7020 you can add a plugin (Bullz-text) to solve the missing text but why not include it from the beginning? All other receivers can handle this.
    2. I would like to have a possibility to switch off the MPEG-sound under the Audio Button. If I look at EuroSport I can hear swedish but it is mixet with norwegian, danish or finnish. It would nice to hear just Swedish!

Hi!.
    1. Well, untill now tuxtext can handle subtitles, but manually on every channel. The other plugins or addons you mention, migth come to DM7025 also, its just a matter of time. There are many other features, that need more attension first, for a better functionality.
    2. The mixed Audio on certain channels on 1 West, there is NO 0.9 West, we have had for years now. Like the other modells or software, we have to use the TV Audio and change to mono on the TV. Then choose rigth or left, for the Audio language that we want. Again Im shure we will get software or plugins/addons that can handle this to. Only a matter of time, and it will be there.

So time is the word here, but this request I also want to see in the near feature, no doubt about that.

Regards: Gaj1
    Dreambox 7025ST+/ 800 HD-PVR mit Motor und warte auf die DM8000 :smiling_face:

• 1. Since I got reply about the Gsub-plugin in other forum I can say that it does not work on 7025 since it depends on the webgui of Enigma.

2. I will not say 100% that this worked on Enigma but it works on Motors TV 19.2E which transmitts bothe English and French. With DreamboxEdit you enter which audiopid you want to use and in MotorsTV it is 117 for English, upload and now when choosing the channel you get English. On 1W I only saw this problem on National Geo and during the show it was correct but during commercial breaks it was mixed.
    Maybe it is this are different problems with audio since there are many ways of sending multilanguage.

/WeeGull

Zitat

Originally posted by Gaj1
    Hi!.
    1. Well, untill now tuxtext can handle subtitles, but manually on every channel. The other plugins or addons you mention, migth come to DM7025 also, its just a matter of time. There are many other features, that need more attension first, for a better functionality.
    2. The mixed Audio on certain channels on 1 West, there is NO 0.9 West, we have had for years now. Like the other modells or software, we have to use the TV Audio and change to mono on the TV. Then choose rigth or left, for the Audio language that we want. Again Im shure we will get software or plugins/addons that can handle this to. Only a matter of time, and it will be there.

So time is the word here, but this request I also want to see in the near feature, no doubt about that.