Enigma2 Webif - can't seem to find some features

• Hi all.

Long time DM7020S user here but got a DM500HD some time ago and have been trying to adapt to the new Webif. :smiling_face: There are a few features I'm used to that I can't seem to find in the new Webif. If anyone can help me, I'd be very grateful.

• In Enigma1 there's an EPG-overview button on your favourite channels listing that opens up in separate window and show all programs for the coming day or so for every channel. Is something similar available in Enigma2?
    • In Enigma1 you always have a toolbar on top with REW, PLAY, PAUSE, FWD, STOp and REC. In Enigma2 I've only found the "Instant record" button at top right and I don't even know how to stop that recording. I had to turn off the receiver to make it stop recording. :smiling_face:
    • In Enigma1 the interface always shows the vpid and apid of the current service I can chose to stream only the audio if I like (audio.pls). Where can I find this in Enigma2?

I'm sure I'll have more questions as time goes by :smiling_face:
    Regards
    PP

• Thanks m0rphU.
    For me the EPG icon only gives access to the EPG for that specific channel and the stream icon streams the complete program with both video and audio. No option to select only the audio if I so wish. I realize my image version isn't the latest (3.0.3 and 1.6.2 for WebIf) so I'll update and see if that makes any difference. But, I now see that there's an OpenDreambox 1.6 and a 2.0 to choose from and there's also experimental versions of these. Which one of the four images should I choose? :smiling_face:

• Sry, didn't read well enough :face_with_rolling_eyes: I don't know a way to stream only the audio of a channel :frowning_face:
    EPG of the whole Bouqet is available with the EPG icon on the left :winking_face: But yeah, maybe this was introduced after 3.0.3...

Personally, I want to test all the newest things and so I'm allways using the latest experimental OE 2.0. But for the beginning and to get to know your box a release image might be the better choice (stable, but no changes).
    This would be the 3.2.3 from http://dreamboxupdate.com/.
    But as you have a pretty old image version (2010) you need to follow the instructions about updating the second stage loader!

so long
    m0rphU

• with Enigma2 still imposible stream or record just Audio track

have tryed modify service's Type to 2(Radio) and manualy set PIDs,
    but there cant be set manualy PMT PID
    original service data in lamedb:

Code
    18f6:00300000:000e:0055:1:0
    LTV1
    p:,C:0000

modified:

Code
    18f6:00300000:000e:0055:2:0
    LTV1_audio_only
    p:,f:000c,c:0118f8,c:0318f7

and different flags(f:4|f:c|f:d) tryed too

for FTA service maibe snoopdvb can help, havent tryed that cause interested services are't fta

any sugestions .....