Bitte Änderung der Vorinstallierten Plugins im e2

• Wenn ein Task, den man nicht entfernt hat, aktualisiert wird, dann werden bei der Aktualisierung alle Pakete des Tasks installiert.
    Das ist einerseits zwar schon sinnvoll, andererseits kommt dann aber der bereits genannte "Nebeneffekt" der wiederauftauchenden, zuvor deinstallierten Pakete zustande.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kerni ()

• Hello all
    And at compile OE2.0 how should I proceed to add or remove plugins
    you can not apply the procedure of OE1.6 in OE2.0, some one can enlighten me please
    hello

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von SIOUD ()

• Hello all
    And at compile OE2.0 how should I proceed to add or remove plugins
    you can not apply the procedure of OE1.6 in OE2.0, some one can enlighten me please
    hello

I actually do use the same method I used before, but it was already written like an overlay.

Basic example to remove some plugins from task-opendreambox-enigma2:

Please note that this is not meant to be perfect and certainly not guaranteed to work forever.
    But it was way easier for me to just reuse my old method (as I just had to switch this from being an existing recipe which includes the base to an bbappend which does the same thing without changing its name :D) than to look for alternative and possibly cleaner ways (there are some more "native" ways than fiddling with the bb vars directly, but they are not as flexible and make things even less readable).

Oh, and I know that the teletext/tuxtxt switch is no longer needed, but it doesn't hurt either and worked around the initial awkwardness for me.

Homescreen eurer Apple-Geräte noch nicht voll genug?

dreaMote: Fernbedienung für Dreamboxen
    Mobile WOL: Wake-on-LAN Client für iOS mit optionalem Widget
    My Home Remote: Fernkontrolle für Homematic CCU/CCU2 optimiert für mobile Benutzung