AD cutter (cutlisteditor) at DREAM for PC

• Dreambox has terrible own cutlisteditor software, so it is mostly impossible to cut ADS from recording, wich is at DREAMBOX harddrive.

Is there any good software, that can edit recordings (including HD) directly at DREAMBOX 8000 and save it there after this edit? So after cutting ADS i can burn it on internal DVD/bluray

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dis100 ()

• Even though I would not really recommend it (performance-wise), you can basically use any video editing software (on your PC) combined with an NFS or CIFS server (on the box) in order to directly cut movies without them ever leaving the box.

• Is there any dreambox plugins not from dreammultimedia, same as cutlisteditor, but more comfortable?

WilliamG
    Thank you. Is there limitation in ethernet speed?

• Np.
    Yes, performance is limited due to network speed and also IO capabilities of the box. High network traffic and simultaneously reading and writing to the same HDD would slow even a rather modern PC down quite a bit.
    I don't know of any good solutions for cutting directly on your box. I would always prefer doing all my video editing directly on a PC.