My dreambox frezzing on the green led ...plz help !!!!!!!

• Hello everyone ! :grinning_squinting_face:
    i have a dreambox 500-s stopped on the green led :confused_face: and the remote control doesn't work and when i connect the dream with the tv it show a black screen and after a few minute the grenn led turn off and a little red led inside the dreambox (Digital audio pin) turn on , i know it's a problem with the skin but i cannot solve it because when i use dream up to change the img it freeze in this step shown in pictre 1 ( i'm sure from all the others steps and the COM work very nice with others devices ...and i have a doubt about the COM in the dreambox because i found only 3 wires :astonished_face: connected to the motherboard us shown us the pictre 2

Please help ! because this problem made me crazy :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Hallo an alle! :grinning_squinting_face:
    i have a dreambox 500-s hielten auf die grüne LED :confused_face: und die Fernbedienung nicht funktioniert, und wenn ich den Traum mit dem tv ist ein schwarzer Bildschirm und nach ein paar Minuten die grenn führte auszuschalten und ein wenig rot führte in der dreambox (Digital Audio-Pin) zu aktivieren, ich weiß, es ist ein Problem mit der Haut, aber ich kann es nicht lösen, denn wenn ich träumen verwenden, um die img es gefrieren in diesem Schritt in pictre 1 dargestellt (ich bin sicher vor Veränderungen alle anderen Schritte und die COM arbeiten sehr gut mit anderen Geräten ... und ich habe einen Zweifel über die COM in der dreambox, weil ich nur 3 Drähte gefunden :astonished_face: mit dem Motherboard verbunden uns gezeigt, uns die pictre 2

Bitte helfen Sie! denn dieses Problem hat mich verrückt :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

pictre 1

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www3.0zz0.com/2011/09/12/00/682104144.jpg]

pictre 2

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www14.0zz0.com/2011/09/12/02/376147942.jpg]