Sound and subtitles in MKV

• Hi,
    Being my first post here, I'd like to send a warm Hello! to all forum members.
    I have been a DMM products user since Magic module, and now I have a DM800HD se.
    Recently, I dived in 3d world, and my DM does almost everything superbly.
    But, having to download most of the content, I am facing two problems.
    1. Most of the content i download has DTS soundtrack. I have managed to downgrade sound through a plugin, but it looses all the fun.
    My home theatre is:
    Panasonic SC-BT330EG-K
    which is supposed to decode DTS. Despite of this, I have no sound (so passthrough feature is not working)
    Box and receiver are linked through toslink cable that works OK for AC3 streams.
    2. 3d subtitles are not working. I can see the subtitles in my PC, but not in my box. Can, you please, tell me which are the 3d subtitle type that are supported by DM800HD se?

Thanks in Advance!

• Bump!
    DMM is a international company, I assume, so English section must be monitored more often.
    I would prefer even a quick answer: we are not helping you because we do not like to.
    But leaving a post without answer in an official forum is not understandable

• here BluRay rips with DTS running fine here on dm8000 (on other new E2 boxes as well) , but not on old d800 (not se) (that is known -> no passthrough)

yes the subvob subtitles not working, will be fine when this also possible in future ...

DM8000 HD, (sata) HDD + (sata) SSD - DeLOCK + (usb) Stick, OoZooN OE2.0 (flash)
    QNAP TS-209 Pro, TS-409U, TS-219P
    40'' LCD Toshiba 40ZF355D
    AV : Logitech Z-5500 Digital

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von SiennaRoot ()