• can you implement an epg options menu?
    I need a EPG option to disable overwritting imported xmltv-epg data for now/next event by EIT data.
    it will be fine to have EPG menu to choose source of EPG data (EIT, MHW and others) or to disable it at all.
    is it possible?

no reply since january :frowning_face:
    could anyone answer?
    I've found possibility to choose EPG option in [Moderator] Fremdimage, verstösst gegen die Boardregeln [/Moderator] - so it is possible.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()

• I would like to confirm that such option of disabling EPG from satellite might be quite useful in some cases.
    So if you, developers, have time, you might think about it if it's not too much trouble.

• Coming back to the EPG, I have the following proposal.
    It would be ideal to have something like that in the menu:

EPG options:
    - EIT on
    - EIT off

If EIT is on, it would be possible to have a kind of "blacklist" file, where channel reference numbers would be specified for those channels for which we do not want EPG from satellite. This is for channels which are missing EPG from satellite but EPG may be available from other sources (Rytec, CrossEPG, etc.)

If EIT is off, it would be possible to have a kind of "whitelist" file, where channel reference numbers would be specified for those channels for which we want EPG from satellite. For example because it is missing from other sources (Rytec, CrossEPG, etc.)

What do you think about this proposal?

• I really need an option to turn EIT off too.
    Ecpecially in summertime (CEST) because EIT is 1 hour wrong then.
    The result of tht is tht my grabbed EPG that works 100% is overwritten with EIT that is 1 hour wrong.
    That summertime/timezone problem itself is somethng that also needs to be fixed.

Dreambox 8000CC, Epson TW3200 with Euroscreen Black Grey 86", Pioneer VSX-1017, AMD A8-3850, OpenSUSE 12.1, EeePC 900, Xbox, Playstation 3

• I'd suggest to have a xmltv import function. So that epg can have allthe info for a whole week(or longer) excellent for programming timer recordings...
    (crossepg & rytec xmltv don't work now. (because of changed license,rytec cannot patch enigma2 anymore in oe2.0)

Dreambox DM8000 HD PVR (HDD / DVD-rw | IPTV.

• The problem with summetime (CEST atleast) need to be fixed first otherwise it doesn't matter.
    As it is now i have 100% working grabbed EPG but when i zap to the channels my grabbed EPG is overwritten with transponder EPG that gives me EPG that is 1 hour wrong and it doesn't matter if i use transponder time or use NTP for setting time.
    Or atleast we need an option to turn off EIT that would fix my problem.

Dreambox 8000CC, Epson TW3200 with Euroscreen Black Grey 86", Pioneer VSX-1017, AMD A8-3850, OpenSUSE 12.1, EeePC 900, Xbox, Playstation 3