Why DreamMultimedia doesn't talk about DM800 not supporting DD+?

• OMG! You bought a receiver that simply isn't compatible with DD+ (yet)... So it's your own fault, that DD+ doesn't work right now... If it will work in future, you got lucky, but if not, then you're gonna have to live with it!
    If I'd have a non-DD+ receiver and would decide moving to France or so, I couldn't complain and just had to buy a new receiver... End of story...

P.S.: Nevertheless it's sad for DMM they loose a lot of customers in your country right now -.-

Yes, it's true: we bought an EXPENSIVE receiver, uncompatible with DD+ (we dont know till when), and with NO ANSWERS AND NULL UPDATE/SUPPORT FROM IT'S MANUFACTURER... So they miss more than us if in Spain and France the receiver is not sold, or if people worldwide knows how they (badly) worked about this issue... End of Story? :smiling_face:

-------------------------------------------------------
    - I've asked about somehting 30393928 times.
    - 0 answer
    - 30393928 posts closed
    - Will ever continue asking till answered
    -------------------------------------------------------

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dabezt ()

• There is more history than the next, when Germany implemented the DD + sound, will be implemented in dreambox, is just history.
    Great support thanks ..... :pouting_face:

• OMG! You bought a receiver that simply isn't compatible with DD+ (yet)... So it's your own fault, that DD+ doesn't work right now... If it will work in future, you got lucky, but if not, then you're gonna have to live with it!
    If I'd have a non-DD+ receiver and would decide moving to France or so, I couldn't complain and just had to buy a new receiver... End of story...

P.S.: Nevertheless it's sad for DMM they loose a lot of customers in your country right now -.-

when I bought my dreambox DD+ were not supported,but I bought my dreambox for the excelent support offered ( that its what i was tinking),for that reason I paid 500€

Dreambox is a international company and I think should give support to all countries.
    end of story?
    you are talking for dream multimedia or like a user?

• The answer is: Wait and keep your fingers crossed!

With some luck you will get your DD+ Support one day.
    Maybe next week, maybe next month, maybe next year ... or maybe never.

DMM is aware about it and did not forget you!

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß, aber nichts funktioniert.
    Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert aber niemand weiß warum.

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Homey ()