nova hd freez!

• hi,

i have a problem regarding nova greek hd channels "novasports hd and nocacinema hd" (12130 H) these channels freez every single second in my dm8000 and dm 500HD but with dm800 work fine.
    also using older images with older drivers in my dm 8000 solve the prob. so plz we need a fix for this.

b.regards

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

have you already tried, if this problem even exists, when you do a playback?

I dont have a access card for nova.. so its a problem to reproduce this here..

When the problem even exists on a recording, than it would be nice when you can upload a few minutes as a TS file. Than i can look at it.

Thanks!

• hi,

yes u have right some how the .ts file got damaged during the upload here is another that play ok with mpc.
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/MbAj2Cd

i'm sure there is no issue in the descrambling part bcs i read the card with a linux pc and i share it to my home dreamboxs, and also the same issue when i try the card directly in dm 8000 or 500hd slot.
    by the way only the picture freez there is no issue with the sound.
    a recorded file file from the dm 800 doesn't play correctly in dm 8000.

regards

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von sat4all ()

• hi,

any progress? are u able to find out the prob from the ts file?

if not i'm still ready to provide a line from the card so u can make ur tests

regards

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von sat4all ()

• Hi can you tell please if you want, which image you are using?
    Also both of channel are ok, Novacimena HD, and Novasport HD?
    I am using the latest [Moderator] Image is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator], and NC HD is working with out problem! But on Novasport HD I still have the problem

Best Regards,
    Lakis

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()

• The problem is fixed only on NovaCinema HD but not on NovaSport HD. Strange.... I don't know why. I tried to several images with the last drivers. But the problem is still exists on the 2nd Channel.

Please Sat4All, check the NovaSports HD, and report to us.
    Thanks

• Same difficulties realized also by me with "NovaSport HD" channel.
    It would be a nice improvement to get it fixed too.

However, it's equally essential to command the ability to solve
    all these known issues with Nova and Nova HD cards
    and ensure that our receiver is fully adaptable to Nova needs.

thank u & cheers!

• hi, this is the recording, I hope that it will help you to fix the problem! :winking_face:

Code
    http://rapidshare.com/files/425802342/20101017_2025_-_novasports_HD_-_instant_record_cut.rar

And
    something else that maybe be helpful for you.

I notice
    when I’m watching NovaCinema HD, more than 20-25 minutes, I have again freezing
    and pixels on the movie. But if a make a record at that time, the recording
    when I’ m watching from the media player of dreambox is ok!!! No pixels at all!
    Strange
    only on live watching on NovaCinema HD and after 15-20 minutes, but not on the recorded
    file. Here is also the recording for it.

Code
    http://rapidshare.com/files/425821782/20101018_2027_-_novacinema_HD_-_WILD_CHERRY.rar

The same time the Dreambox 800 is working perfect in both channel with no problem at all.

Thanks a lot once again for you time!
    :smiling_face:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von lakis21 ()