DD+ Audio (Dolby Digital Plus) in DreamBox 800 HD PVR?

• Dream Multimedia Freunde, wie Sie vorher in einigen Stellen, sagten Sie, Sie waren zusammen, um Unterstützung für DD + (Dolby Digital +) zu einem Ihrer Mannschaft als 800 HD PVR hinzuzufügen. Wann wird diese Unterstützung verfügbar sein?

In Europa Kanäle sind proliferierende DD + HD Audio.

Vielen Dank im Voraus. Greetings.

-------------------------------------------------------
    - I've asked about somehting 30393928 times.
    - 0 answer
    - 30393928 posts closed
    - Will ever continue asking till answered

• Dear Dream Multimedia friends, NO NEWS??? Thanks in advance. Regards.

- I've asked about somehting 30393928 times.
    - 0 answer
    - 30393928 posts closed
    - Will ever continue asking till answered

• The spanish sat receiver of Digital + called iplus has been updated by software and now can play DD+ before happens the same than with dreambox, please could DMM do the same.

thanks for your support

• I would also like to know if the DM7020HD is capable to reproduct Dolby Digital plus!?Do we need some upgrade or fix?Thanks Dream Multimedia!

• Did DMM ever promise to support DD+ in the future? No? So there is no reason to complain.

The only thing you could do is ask friendly for future support.

How can we win, when fools can be kings?

• DMM did not promise anything, but if DMM do not update to DD+ their boxes, I will no longer buy Dreambox and I will trust in another brand...

• I trust DMM to avoid support issues, and I spend more money, and finally I have the same problem as with any other manufacturer, anyway if not solved, do not think that people will buy their appliances, having others costing much less money and their have solved this problem.

A greeting

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von juan_1024 ()

• Best regards from Spain, I am a customer of you, I have two decoders dreambox 800hd pvr model store bought Swiss electronica, official distributor for Spain, paid by both teams over 800 €, and now I find so you do not play sound DD +, when equipment more affordable to market if they do, I think a lack of consideration to all customers in Spain and other countries where they suffer the sound problem, because before also have had in france, all this leads to a distrust towards the brand, loss of prestige and sales, to the detriment to other brands that do not have this problem such as VU +
    If necessary would have no problems putting two copies of invoices or serial number of my two terminals.
    No more goodbye and wish a solution to the problem protagonist happens to us and that are discussed in all forums and social networks. :pouting_face: :pouting_face: :pouting_face: :pouting_face: