External hard disk on dreambox 7025

• Please provide some information about the hard- and software used.

Box type:7025
    GUI (enigma1/enigma2):enigma2
    Firmware version:Release 2.0 from 24.03.2006

Is there a way to record on external hard disk connected through USB port on dreambox 7025?
    The dreambox 7025 does not see the external hard disk connected through USB port !
    Thanks in advance.

• You will be able to connect a external harddisc but you can´t record to this. Too low bandwith on USB1.1. But i think for playing mp3 it will work.

DM7025 (2xSat,80GB) an Motor - Tuner B 2. Kabel vom Motor - DM800 am gleichen LNB
    http://www.rezepteundmehr.de
    Wer nach Emus sucht: hier suchen.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jenscz ()

• Zitat

Original von jenscz
    You will be able to connect a external harddisc but you can´t record to this. Too low bandwith on USB1.1. But i think for playing mp3 it will work.

The dreambox 7025 does not see the external hard disk connected through USB port !

• Zitat

Originally posted by mohamedyh

No !! what you say is wrong .. dm7025 can detect external USB disc .. for exemple I have a usable external disk with gemini 1.40, there is no problem ....

• Zitat

Original von jeepcook

No !! what you say is wrong .. dm7025 can detect external USB disc .. for exemple I have a usable external disk with [Moderator] Fremdimage, verstößt gegen die Boardregeln [/Moderator] 1.40, there is no problem ....

What to do to let dm7025 detects external USB disc ?