AC3+ audio in TDT HD in Spain= Problem

• hi all. The TVE HD channel on DTT in Spain makes the sound in AC3 +. The 8000 dream does not recognize this sound. For when there will be a solution to this problem in Spain and France?, I think that a device like dm8000 and his price, you have should have an immediate solution to this problem.

I'm angry with DMM because does not solve problems of this kind and no respect for their customers (I have a dream 7025, 500+ and 8000)

Thanks

• Hi,
    I too am angry with DMM, it does not solve problems of this kind and
    without regard for their customers (I have a dream 7025+ and 8000)
    Bye

• Hello, I am currently 3 dreambox (500 +, 7025 + and 8000) also advised relatives to buy products dreambox for the quality of its products and the good support you have this brand. They have 500 + and a DM 800.
    Recently the problem has been known to support AC3 audio + and hope that this problem has a solution as early users of this product are worth it for the confidence they have shown towards this brand.

Awaiting news on that, a greeting

PD .- I apologize if my English is not entirely correct.

• Good morning, I am user of dm 500 +, 7025 & 8000, and I encounter the same problem.
    We
    have always thought that Dream had the best support, you may have,
    although what we see is only the saving Dreammulti licenses. Do not believe that the price they are worth these devices, and you could pay the license? Or maybe we should blame the users pay the DM?
    I hope early solution.
    And sorry for my English but no license fee.

• Again: Dream Multimedia WANTS to pay for the licenses for AC3+. But to be allowed to buy the licenses, you have to be certified.
    This certification process is bureaucracy at its best and seems to last for ages.

As soon as DMM is certified they WILL buy the microcodes from Broadcom and everything is OK. But before the certification they are not ALLOWED to buy them...

Hope this is clear now: DMM does not try to save money!!!

Tode

• Hi,
    Do not put excuses of
    licensing, certification, bureaucracies, ... this problem
    should have been resolved at this time. Presumably, among the sounds that would support HD was not
    just ac3 + ac or stereo. Therefore that
    license, certification, bureaucracy had been resolved.
    Bye

• I hope that what you say is true, but there are two cases in which DMM has problems like this: CI + and now the AC3 + (not forgetting the hdmi). Still be with me in DMM's customers deserve better support than they are giving. Cheaper devices have the same or more benefits, and we trust in the brand DREAMBOX

Google traduction

• Hi
    From here I raise my
    most energetic protest to the DM team. Since the
    year 2009 is being called a massive team support ac3 + but the team
    does not solve the problem and makes excuse after excuse. I draw attention to the team to report in detail
    of what has been done, are doing and will do on this issue. Please give support.
    Bye

• Like already said many many times: DMM already applied for AC3+ License, but they are not certified yet. This takes a long time (Broadcom!!) ... specially if you are a small customer like DMM. Broadcom is faster if you are a big customer. When they got certified and persmission that will receive the required microcode from broadcom that they can implement into drivers ect.

Without that microcode from broadcom it will simply not work. DMM has done everything they need to do, now it's up to broadcom to give DMM the license and microcode. But for this, DMM needs to be certified for AC3+, like already said ...

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß, aber nichts funktioniert.
    Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert aber niemand weiß warum.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Homey ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

Repeating yourself all over again won't help anybody.

PLEASE BE PATIENT, DMM can't do more.

I will close every thread about this topic as of now.

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.