DM 800 front window light is blank

• Hi,

On tuesday evening I got my new DM 800 HD.

On wednesday morning , I power on the box, it was ok ( front Window is on, ethernet socker light on, power supply green light is on.0. I switch it oof. In the afternoon I connect the box with power supply, the front window light remains blank.All other are

working.

Friday , I tried again ,even the remote control command, the front light is still blank.But, the box is live.

I had the intention of setting up the box for channels on W 2M @ 16*E, I cannot proceed further.

How to proceed now to get the box in full operation.

Would much appreaciate guidance from any member who has experienced similar problem, which I do think is temporary at the initial stage.

With much interest I will wait for your valued instructions.

Best Wishes,

yours respectfully,

kadnor

• did you shut it down before unplugging power ?

Well ... the box sometimes has a problem when you disconected it from power for a short time. Try to plug the power connector very quickly out and in again in less then a second. Put it in like you normally do. When it doesnt start remove connector on the box and directly plug it in again as quick as you can (less then a second). Then it should normally work and boot again ...

Or another way: When power is not connected, press and hold the power button on the front panel of the box for a few seconds and then plug in power again ...

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß, aber nichts funktioniert.
    Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert aber niemand weiß warum.

• Sorry Pirate, you get no support for your clone box here..................

KILL THE CLONES!