DREAMBOX HD PVR 800

• I seem to be having a problem with the recording function on my DREAMBOX HD PVR 800 , the hand book states that during a recording you can watch another service, I have attempted to do this for example by going into Astra 28 degrees east then ITV 1 London, started to record this programme, tried to access other channels within the same package ( transponder) and it would not allow me to accesss and a message coming up no "free tuner". and then a blank screen, I then go back into the channel being recorded and there is no problem and the channel is available but no others are, this virtually means if you are recording, only one channel can be watched on a Service/Transponder

It states in the hand book that only the same services ( I trust this means channels ) on the same transponder on this tuner are available any more.

Am I doing something wrong

All help will be appreciated

:confused_face::confused_face:

• The hand book is right...
    If it does not work for you, there are some "standard"- reasons to check:

1. What is the version of the image... The older images sometimes had problems with this
    2. Is the channel encrypted ? If yes: Does your Module (e.g. Alphacrypt) support decoding of multiple services and is it acitvated
    3. (DM8000 only) how are your tuners configured.
    4. Are the channels really on the same transponder

HTH
    Tode

• 1 ) am not into all the technical side but if I mention JADE 3 or ENIGMA 2 , does this help ??
    2) I don't think the channel/channels were encryted , what is the best way of gathering that information ??
    My module DM 800 HD PVR may support decoding of multiple services, what is the best way of gathering that info' ??
    What is Alphacrypt ??
    4) I can only comment that the Bouquet I was trying to copy from was all from 28.2 degrees east, does information exist to confirm what channel/channels are within a particular transponder ??

I hope you will appreciate that I am not in anyway an expert like youself and as such I am very much in the learning process , I have progressed from a Humax 5400Z to a DM 800 HD PVR , if possible I would wish to get all the benefits from my progression, with the help of you and others I am willing to learn, thanks for your time and helpful support

:upside_down_face::upside_down_face: