is it the correct way to deal with customers in the middle east ?!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yesterday, it has been made VERY clear that the issue is a work in progress. So please stop registering simply for repeating identical postings which don't help solving the problem.

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.

• it is okay dear hazem i understand your mean ,

but with my respect the problem is well known by dream technical support Team a week ago , might be mr ghost not aware of it .

Dream multimedia has many sections and lot of programmers and as distributors our contact has never been in forums but directly with the management to solve issues .
    i am not so sure witch programmer the management issigned him to solve the mater but be sure german office from owner , managers to technical section has been informed a week ago , and now it is in their hand to reply to us by the solution with new image as i hope when the solution is ready .

dear hazem i have mentioned this as well in the arabic forum where you have request everyone to comes here and complain , so i hope mater is cleared now and everyone relax untill something comes up .

with regards , Tony

• Dear Mr.tony and Ghost,

be informed the problem is not related to middle east only, I'm from libya which is in north africa ,I bought my DM from dubai, I also suffer from this problem, I hope to find solution ASAP.

• hazem

Why don't you put some debugs in the scan related .py and .cpp files (in your images) and see if there is any difference between the 800 and 7020 scanning for this transpoder. It may have something to do with the scan time/trials. Just a guess.

Regards, pcd.

• as i see that the problem is only in DM800 HD while i tested with all Image and found the same problem with these frequancy

10873 V 3/4 27500 in NileSat 7W

10758 V 3/4 27500 in Amos 4W

that the pictuer have alot of freezing contenuas while that you cant watch any thing under these frequancy

and im test with DM500 and DM8000 and alot of othere normal DVBs working normal

we hope that dream multimedia support fined fast solution for this realy big problem for us in middleast

• today the freezing issue with frequency 10873 on nilsat has been solved with latest experimental image for dm800 .

tks for dream multimedia support for the fast action .
    we thank as well middle east customers for beeing patient until the prblem is solved .

for dm8000 frequency problem i hope soon also to be solved .

for any complain from middle east kindly contact at support@dmm-tv.com or you can complain directly to german support email , this is the right way to complain for problems and it help us much better then posting lot of messages in forum .

regards - Tony

• first I didn't try that img yet
    what is new in the img ?
    if yesterday drivers , so it doesn't work

I wonder how a problem is solved by a complete img ??
    you should tell us what is new in the img

second
    I completely disagree with you
    you ask users to post the problems via e.mail and it's the right way

this is not true at all

if you look at the support HERE , you can see the forum as a method for support

isn't this the official forum of dream multimedia ??!!
    also , tell us for what reason the forum is made ?
    if you look around here , you will find nothing but users complaining of problems and the moderators and developers tries to solve !
    there is no songs or movies here :winking_face:

I think the forum is made for support and nothing else

regards ..

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von hazem ()

• my dear friends hazem and skndr.

the problem is solved 10000%
    simply upload the new experimantal image and do the scan and the frequency 10873 will work 100%

and who does not beleive so simply visit our showroom or any dream dealer and will show that it is working fine .
    how technicaly it is done i do not know it is programers job and they fix what we have request them and we simply test it working fine and we say tks for their effort .

for the forums of course it is for complains and solutions no doubt but abusing the forum by asking all arab users in more then a forum to come and repeat all of them same sentence is not wise and will drive to the moderator to stop that spam ,( your request has been repeated by others in 3 main arabic forums )
    one complain in the forum or to support is sufficient as never a complain has been ignored , and the way it has been used in all arabic forums to call everyone to register and simply post that sentence means somehow we did not take care and we were ignoring the problems .

anyway this is not the subject here the 10873 problem is solved now and two more new frequencies 12015 and 12149 waiting to solve them .

keep tracking the latest experimental images is the best way to find out the progress .

here you can find 2 videos showing 10873 working okay , if you still have problem call a technitian to fix your satellite dish .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t0uhepVT30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl3ee327wPY

end of discusion - Tony