zapping on a stream

• Hello,

I am looking for the quickest way of how to zap channels on a PC while streaming. My current situationi is : If I streaming one channel then in order to switch I have to stop 'mplayer' and then start a new one with different URL. This takes sometimes more then 10 seconds (to read the cache etc.).
    Any help appreciated,

Thanks,
    Miro

• Zitat

I am looking for the quickest way of how to zap channels on a PC while streaming.

DreamStream zaps in 2 seconds. :winking_face:

Ich bin nicht faul sondern im Energiesparmodus!

• Thanks for the hint. What magic is involved in dreamstream? I tried to make it run but it always just reset my dreambox (800HD) due to the unsupported command
    http://dreambox/web/powerstate?newstate=-1 and prints an error. The enigma2 web interface is still 0.99 (web/about) even if I installed the newest version into the dreambox.

Did you flashed the released Image from the stable branch ?
    Flash an actual one from the experimental branch & try again.

DM8000 HD, (sata) HDD + (sata) SSD - DeLOCK + (usb) Stick, OoZooN OE2.0 (flash)
    QNAP TS-209 Pro, TS-409U, TS-219P
    40'' LCD Toshiba 40ZF355D
    AV : Logitech Z-5500 Digital

• Offizieller Beitrag

Unfortunately the Webinterface was in a "not-well-tested everthing at backend-side changed" state when the last releases came out, so DMM decided to keep the old one. This has changed now and the Webinterface is again pretty much stable (ok, it may be a little broken again since the day before yesterday, but nothing dramatic...).