[SOLVED] DM800 cant be recognized by new Samsung OLED ?

• Well the title says it all.... I have just bought a Samsung LEDTV 32' Series 6 and the TV just dont recognize de DM800! I have updated the ****** image to the latest available but still no luck.... With Scart conneted the box was recognized but offcourse the image was bad...

DVI just not showing on TV!

There are anything that i should try?

Best Regards...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von AnYGoOd ()

• You should install a original DMM Firmware if you would like to get support for it here, otherwise contact the guys from your image :winking_face:

The DM800 Forums here would also maybe be a better place, but well ...

Have you already tried another DVI->HDMI Cable? Some TV's have problems with the cable that was shipped with the DM800 for whatever reason.

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß, aber nichts funktioniert.
    Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert aber niemand weiß warum.

• Ok i will try the dmm image. My bad thinking that the one i sayd above was the official... i have an adapter dvi to hdmi.... but that isnt working to... with straigh hdmi cable...

Should i try to buy a new dvi = hdmi cable?

Best Regards

• i have an UE-40B6000V. this tv set has 3 hdmi ports but i can use only 1 with the dreambox. the one is descibed as dvi/hdmi and instruction sais only on this port will work when a dvi/hdmi adapters is used. maybe this is also your problem.

mfg

OoZooN

Support für OoZooN Images gibt es auf forum.oozoon.de , nicht hier!

Two Beer or not two Beer, thats the Question

Aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter

• Hi there

Yes, this model have 4 HDMI Ports and the 1st port is an HDMI/DVI port. I allways connect to this port and set the output as DVI and not DVI-PC.

But for some odd reason the TV just cant recognize the hdmi input signal.... i will try to reconnect the cable! if that doesnt solve my problem i will try to buy another cable.... if that dont solve the problem im thinking of drop the LEDTV from the 12º Floor :smiling_face:

Best Regards

i have an UE-40B6000V. this tv set has 3 hdmi ports but i can use only 1 with the dreambox. the one is descibed as dvi/hdmi and instruction sais only on this port will work when a dvi/hdmi adapters is used. maybe this is also your problem.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von AnYGoOd ()

• Well, by my experience this IS NOT image related problem.... if you have a new TVLED Samsung just dont use the original dvi cable that came with dreambox.... nether an dvi = hdmi adapter! Just by a new one! DVI to HDMI cable... Simple solution with big effects :smiling_face:

Best Regards

• I had a similar problem with a DM 800 and a Samsung LCD TV. I used another cable and it worked, tried the original cable again and this time it worked!
    Moral of the story.. unplug the original cable and replug it until your TV recognize it.
    :smiling_face_with_sunglasses: