DM8000 problem reboot?

• hi all
    for years now i have this problem with my DM8000 flash by browser when flash finish click reboot nothing happen box don't reboot
    i have to switch of from button on the back,can anyone tell as how can i solve it

thanks

Albert Einstein:"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
    voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience.:"

DM920 DM900hd love my box :thumbs_up:

• no one got any answer for this?
    thanks

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience.:"

• any good soul to help?

• thankyou for helping

did try flash with dreamup still got the same problem when click reboot nothing happened
    flash with DMM original image no go

• You must really flash your dreambox every second day to have a problem wirh manually rebooting the dreambox.

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• would like to know is ithere a possible solution?

thanks