Posts by seagen

Try this

Step 1

Format a sd card with fat filesystem (Not Fat32)

Step2

Label the card DREAMBOOT

step 3

Put card into the sdcard slot

step 4

Turn on your DM One UHD and it should send you into rescue mode and i strongley recomend that you install online DreamOS and rember to uncheck restore settings box before flashing

There you have the answer ;)

The channel without audio have a bad audiotrack, while this last have good audiotracks where language is defined.

Have you ever hade any audion on the channel? and try and press red button to turn of ac3 downmix

and also try green button to see if there is any audio on left or right channel

Nice to now what image you are using

When you have the channel open just press the audio button on your remotecontroll and check if there are several audio tracks to choose from

Is it a Satellite channel or is it a IPTV Stream?

Its kind of easy to create a rescue sd card.

Step 1

Format a sd card with fat filesystem (Not Fat32)

Step2

Label the card DREAMBOOT

step 3

Put card into the sdcard slot

step 4

Turn on your DM One UHD and it should send you into rescue mode and i strongley recomend that you install online DreamOS and rember to uncheck restore settings box before flashing

Hi again :)

Is there a diffrence between OE 2.5 and OE 2.6 how to use screenshots?

I get this error when try to use the dreamboxctl instead of AIO Grabber?

root@dm920:/data# dreamboxctl screenshot -f /tmp/screenshot.jpg -m combined -iw 1920 -ih 1080

usage: dreamboxctl [-h]

{screenshot,recordings,currentService,play,pause,resume,stop,duration,position,volume,shutdown,reboot,recovery,restart}

dreamboxctl: error: unrecognized arguments: -m combined

If use the same command with my DMOne UHD all works just perfect :)

dreamboxctl screenshot -f /tmp/screenshot.jpg -m combined -iw 1920 -ih 1080

We are all entitle to an opinion mimisiku :)

I have a Dreambox One UltraHD and got it accully from DreamMultimedia as an developer box.

And until now i have abused, crashed it and done about anything you really dont want to do with this box

And the box works just fine. I have other brands not to be named here ;) and they are as trouble full as this one when you crash it.

But of cause if you start to challange the hardware like trying to partition the built in memory and stuff like this then you are in deep trouble

and can and up with a dead box.

And i am pretty sure thats the case here.

This is my opinion.. and i love this box, its fast its have amazing possibillity both hardware and software :)

No that version does not work.

My version i have personal re written some code to make it work with OE 2.5/2.6

But thats not the point with my post. My point is that i hope that we can rebuild the Dreambox web interface to something even better then the OW :)

I know it's like swearing in church when you mention OpenSource here. But we can't ignore the fact that our Web Interface is old and outdated.

If I start my old Dreambox 800SE with images it came with it looks the same and works the same way. Nothing has progressed.

I seriously mean that with all good developers here (and yes @gutemine you are one the best no matter what you self claims)

it should be nice to update this and with good skinners such as zombie and others.

a good GUI/Webiste would be easy to fix. and Dreambox should again take its place as number 1

But then to the boring. The environment here can be quite patronizing at times and it scares many from participating.

So I hope we can look forward and collaborate instead of constantly making condescending comments every time the word OpenSource is mentioned

And finally, I understand that writing in German is very easy for you. But if you want to expand and include, the developer language should be in English, especially since the code language is in English.

Here are some screenshots of whats allredy done. We can do better :) :)