DimitarCC Dreamer

• Member since Jan 2nd 2009
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • DimitarCC

Replied to the thread No support DM920. Its a shame!.
    Let be honest. There is no C++ code available. Yes the python code for the browser and hbbtv applications is available... But it is no use since the enigma is locking itself on some channels when try to access hbbtv. So in my opinion the problem is…
  • DimitarCC

Guys dreambox enigma2 and hbbtv have no public c++ code. Only header files can be found. That is the meaning of "closed source"
  • DimitarCC

Just to clarify EPG age rating are sent by my providers... However Dreambox doesnt know about them because there is no code to read them. Otherwise yes it will be good if dream people listen to users voice.
  • DimitarCC

Well i know about this....but there is not actual enigma 2 code. Only the python part is there. To fix something more fundamental enigma2 code (c code) is needed.

(Quote from seagen)

Yes i can name some of....

1. Lack of EPG age rating so…
  • DimitarCC

Thread
    I Love Dreambox..... However i have to admit it is totaly lack of support. Only latest two models are supported with frequent fixes and new enigma versions. Older products lack any update more than half year and nobody seems to care. There are many bugs…