max95100 Dreamer

• Member since Jul 28th 2021
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • max95100

Posted the thread Implementing flatpak support.
    Thread
    Hi, I'm probably aiming too high. But since we have a receiver on linux, why not have linux applications at hand?
    More and more popular under Linux is the flatpak or snap repo. (I don't know why but flatpak is better for me). It's nice if it was possible…
  • max95100

Replied to the thread Dreambox os - radio.
    I didn't think about it ... maybe because I got a RCU remote control for DM ONE 🤣😋
  • max95100

Replied to the thread Dreambox os - radio.
    I managed to solve the problem completely as I like, i.e. without installing external add-ons
    1. Enable "Alternate Radio Mode" in: Menu -> Configuration -> System -> Configuration
    2. To get to the alternate radio mode on the original RC20 remote control…
  • max95100

Understood. therefore the radio started from the "Menu" should also have the function of changing the audio track as it is in "alternative radio mode".
  • max95100

Thank you all for your help, I learned some interesting things.
    However, to be honest, I was hoping that since this forum is given on the manufacturer's website, and there is a topic containing software bugs. I was hoping that sometimes someone…
  • max95100

Replied to the thread Red light in dreambox one.
    Ich sage Ihnen, dass ich nicht an diese :) leider mit meinem DM waren sie nur RCU Fernbedienung und ich konnte es nicht versuchen.
  • max95100

Ich verstehe, aber es ist schade, dass sie die Nützlichkeit des Radios auf diese Weise eingeschränkt haben.
  • max95100

In der ursprünglichen Haut verstehe ich nicht nur eine Sache. Wird die dreambox in Zukunft auf Batterien sein? :D: D: D
  • max95100

I would prefer to continue to run the radio from the Menu, because I think it's a good idea, but this forced OSD is unnecessary.
    I don't want to use DEP or GP 4.1. Because they are poorly translated into my language, unlike the original…
  • max95100

As I said, I like the original skin because it is legible. Initially, I also liked the skin from Dream Elite, but it is less readable, the letters are smaller, and sitting about 5 meters from the TV I have a problem with reading. Only the list of…
  • max95100

In addition, some stations send a text message, which only on Enigma I manage to receive. In the case of an active OSD, this message is duplicated, which does not look aesthetically pleasing

(Quote from zombi)

And will you tell me how to install this…
  • max95100

Udało mi się, po ustawieniu opcji "alternatywny tryb radiowy", jednak jest to tylko obejście. Ponieważ muszę mieć telefon lub komputer pod ręką, aby zalogować się do webif. A z pilotem, który jest podłączony do odbiornika…
  • max95100

Because it is to this forum that the user looking for support is redirected directly from the manufacturer's website. I'd love to do something like that, but I'm a beginner myself. DM One is my first dreambox that I have been using and…
  • max95100

only people think so; "I started with some cheap box, eg zgeema ax or other ... I can use enigma2, I'll buy something better" and the stairs begin, because even here the image is uploaded differently. It doesn't bother me because I like to learn new…
  • max95100

I agree with you, but I know what drives people who buy new dreamboxes. Because I have recently processed it myself
    1. They are advertised as boxes with the fastest processor
    2. Compared to other manufacturers, they are relatively new.
    3. Their price…
  • max95100

The problem is that they will not advise him, because they do not officially support these boxes. But there is an openATV image on the Internet that was converted by someone, unfortunately I tried it, it was not stable and it did not have a good…
  • max95100

It seems to me that we deviated a bit from the topic of the post.
    the author wanted to get help because he blocked his tuner by uploading an unauthorized soft. And in the earlier comments he was criticized that he uploaded unauthorized soft. I just wanted…
  • max95100

you might laugh at me, but I like the look of the default skin. Worse with its matching, in the Metrix skin on openATV, you can set the color and more importantly, you can set how many channel positions are displayed in the channel…
  • max95100

this is not a solution to the problem, just a workaround. Because the manufacturer provides a remote control, not a keyboard, and not everyone will want to log in to the webif to simply switch the audio track in the radio
  • max95100

Hi in my opinion it would be useful to improve the functionality of the radio
    There are radio channels that broadcast several stations on different audio tracks on one frequency, continuous display of the OSD in radio mode prevents the selection of an…