Posts by max95100

Tatsächlich hätte ich ein Problem damit, den Receiver wieder in einen funktionsfähigen Zustand zu versetzen. Aber andererseits, wenn ich die Beschreibung sehe, die sich auf 3 Befehle im Terminal reduziert, hätte ich wirklich Pech, wenn etwas schief geht 🤣

Welche Voraussetzungen erfülle ich also nicht?

meinst du ich brauche die Firmware enigma2 4.5.1r9? auf der neueren Firmware wird es nicht möglich sein, die Vorderseite des Prozessors zu aktualisieren?

Gilt dieses Update nur für BT-Fernbedienungen?

Hallo, ich wollte fragen die aktuelle Version des Frontprozessors ist?

Ich bin auf einen Beitrag zu Version 1.14 gestoßen, ich habe Version 1.12 auf meiner Box

Ist es besser, auf das automatische Update zu warten? Lohnt es sich manuell zu aktualisieren?

hello, I have a similar problem. I am using the original image from the Dreambox website. I was able to install Kodi following the description. Kodi is booting up but I can't install any add-on or language. It shows an error every time. Maybe someone had a similar case? Is there any way to make this work?

I understand that the original image may have a limited function, but the recording protection is not intuitive. Because hardware everything indicates that the receiver should record by default. It has REC and PVR buttons on the remote control, and a USB 3 socket for faster data transmission. Sooner I suspected that I needed to format the disk correctly, I unnecessarily did it and deleted over 500GB of videos recorded on the old receiver. =O

it's hard to copy again...

I don't mind your feed, but if I use minimal original firmware, I prefer not to throw in additional sources that I won't use too often because I don't have too high requirements. And this type of problem I prefer to learn to solve in the terminal than. to save myself with plug-ins :)

Thanks helped, recording works :thumbup:

I had an image installed:

I also tried this painting

dreambox-image-dreamone-20210519.tar.xz

On both, when I pressed the record button, I saw an icon in the upper right corner

It does not help to initialize the disk or mount it.

while in this image:

dream-elite-image-dreamone-20210117.tar.xz

Instead of an icon in the upper right corner, I get a message that my disk has not been initialized. After the disk is initialized and mounted, the recording function works properly.

But why doesn't she want to work on the original painting? :( I formatted the drive as well, and that didn't help.

hello, I have a similar problem with recording to an external drive in my DM ONE.

I am using the original image from the dreambox website, I have a 1TB external drive connected to the USB3 port. The disk has been initialized and mounted to the / media / hdd directory. The HDD is properly detected, but I can't burn anything anyway.

A few weeks ago I was recording to this hdd normally, so I checked the image I was using up to then. Recording does not work on any original image, but it works on image dreambox elite. I tught I might need some plugins on the original image to be able to record? So far, after pressing the record button, it shows to me in the upper right corner of the icon as in the attached screenshot

Is it possible to start recording on the original image without adding external feeds?

For some time I noticed that one of the channels on my cable cable was jamming on the DM ONE. This channel is not broadcast as standard, and DM ONE is the only receiver on Enigima that gives an image on this channel. So it didn't make me suspicious. But today I noticed a similar jam on two channels from the hotbird satellite.

Tele5

Polonia 1

DVB-S2 8PSK

11,661 V

sr 27500

fec 3/4

It is not a question of a weak signal because the signal is good. I have a feeling this may be a codec problem. Because the jamming does not occur all the time, only during some broadcasts. (now more often on Tele5)

hello, I have a problem with recording to an external drive in my DM ONE.

I am using the original image from the dreambox website, I have a 1TB external drive connected to the USB3 port. The disk has been initialized and mounted to the / media / hdd directory. The HDD is properly detected, but I can't burn anything anyway.

A few weeks ago I was recording to this hdd normally, so I checked the image I was using up to then. Recording does not work on any original image, but it works on image dreambox elite. I tught I might need some plugins on the original image to be able to record? So far, after pressing the record button, it shows to me in the upper right corner of the icon as in the attached screenshot

Hi, I'm probably aiming too high. But since we have a receiver on linux, why not have linux applications at hand?

More and more popular under Linux is the flatpak or snap repo. (I don't know why but flatpak is better for me). It's nice if it was possible to install the application from a flatpack.

Try to imagine:

Working KODI application, updated from flathub repo

The ability to run spotify

Boxes ONE and TWO have built-in bluetooth, it would be nice to play supertux or openarena with a bluetooth pad.

I'm just afraid that our receivers in hardware may not be able to cope with it. Although ubuntu has already tried something with flatpack support on arm64
    https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/focal/arm64/flatpak

But if it was possible to install flathub applications on dreambox os, we would have something that others do not have :)

I managed to solve the problem completely as I like, i.e. without installing external add-ons

1. Enable "Alternate Radio Mode" in: Menu -> Configuration -> System -> Configuration

2. To get to the alternate radio mode on the original RC20 remote control without installing external add-ons, simply press the "Help" button and select "Show radio player..."

Thank you all for your help, I learned some interesting things.

However, to be honest, I was hoping that since this forum is given on the manufacturer's website, and there is a topic containing software bugs. I was hoping that sometimes someone responsible for the original pure dreambox os would look here and respond to user feedback.

I installed a GP4.1 today and played with the radio a bit.

Using the remote key to change the TV/Radio mode and using the Menu to do this mixes up the settings a bit. e.g. when I entered the radio mode from the button and then entered the radio through the Menu, after pressing Exit instead of deleting the OSD or returning to the previous radio mode, I went to the TV mode with such a difference that when I wanted to display the list of channels being in TV mode showed me a list of radio channels.

In general, I think that the Radio function is something that every receiver has at the factory. If there is a problem with this function, it should be considered in the system update. I also thank the person responsible for the plugins that fix the system when something is wrong, but the manufacturer should also do something about it.