pluto78 Dreamer

• Member since Jun 23rd 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • pluto78

I would like to ask a question regarding the update of the "zImage-rescue-3.14-r0-dm920". I performed the update with the "update-rescue -v" command, having a DMM image of July 2019 in the flash. I would like to know if you updated me to…
  • pluto78

Replied to the thread The Gemini Project 4 (GP4).
    Sorry, I still ask for help, if possible for the PIP function. Some misunderstandings even for the language. I found the "qbuttonfunction.json" file that I attach and that I copied to / etc / enigma2, I think I understand that it should be used to be…
  • pluto78

I had identified that path, but it is very uncomfortable. Furthermore, when the PIP is active, the option to activate and not to deactivate remains in that path and the option to exchange channels between the small and large…
  • pluto78

I had identified that path, but it is very uncomfortable. Furthermore, when the PIP is active, the option to activate and not to deactivate remains in that path and the option to exchange channels between the small and large…
  • pluto78

I'm new to the forum and got there looking for something on GP4. I recently installed it on the DM920 HHD and I can't find a function that I use on another image. I try to ask, hoping for an answer: what is the path to activate…