DB7025 and QPH-031 LNB

• Zitat

I can not be the only person on the planet using this LNB from Invacom!? http://invacom.com/documents/2ndgenQuadp...asheetwhite.pdf
    Is there anybody out there who is using this LNB and can tell me the settings that you are using for the BSS band?

Not directly, but if you are referring to the high band "11,70 GHz to 12,50 GHz." then you might want to give some more details about your satellite setup.

I had an Invacom 0,3 Universal Single LNB connected to my 7025 and ran into the problem that it would not switch into high band when it was connected behind a STAB HH100 rotor. A direct connection works.
    I tried this with two different Invacom single LNBs and both failed to work.
    Both LNBs worked fine in the same setup with any other satellite receiver, also any non Invacom LNB I tested worked with the 7025 behind the rotor.

I would not be surprised if the other Invacoms cause trouble with the 7025 as well.

My solution: After having waisted hours trying to get the 7025 to work with the Invacom I gave up and replaced the LNB with an MTI high gain permanently.

• Great, thanks. I am referring to the circualr side of the band 12.2-12.7GHz.

The LNB has 2Linear and 2Circular ports and each pair C+L goes through a DiSEqC switch. The output of the first DiSEqC switch then goes through a SG2100 H-2H motor and down to a RCVR. The second one comes directly down to RCVR2.

Right now, the DB is the RCVR2 as I have not figured out how to control the motor with it yet (next step once I am done with scanning).
    So, the DB is not going through the motor and has a straight link. please see the attached drawing.

I am using the LOF values per the recommendation from "Ghost" here: LNB, Threshold Freq. and also what is mentioned on the data sheet of the LNB and none of them works. I am getting tired of the trial and error approach too :loudly_crying_face:

As you have mentioned, I am using three different asian made rcvrs with the same setup on any of these two signal ports (with or without motor) and they work fine. Two of them can successfully zip from sat to sat and move the dish and switch from port1 to port2 of the DiSeqC switch when I simply change channel. All I have done is that I have specified that this satellite is on this port and here is its location in sky. I am trying to have my beloved DB to do the same thing :loudly_crying_face:

So, as a plan B, can you send the link to the vendor, MTI? I did a search and only found a bunch of eBay links in UK.

Thanks again.