DreamStream E2 - 0.4.0 - BETA14a

• Strange, how many tracks has this channel? Can I test it here myself with the above satpositions?

EuroNews channel have 11 audio tracks on (13°E) and 10 audio tracks on (19,2°E). Tune-in data for EuroNews . It confuse DreamStream every time - after the first tune-in to EuroNews, the audio tracks in DS drop-down menu begins to accumulate after every channel change (+1, +2, +10, +1 ... etc.)

While you are at this problem, can you include also the language info - ENG, GER, ITA, RUS... etc. into the DreamStream drop-down audio menu?

Hehe, as you can see in the help donations are really rare. But it's not a problem, coding for fun and not for money.

Mr. T, DreamStream is a wonderful (and useful) program! If you coded it all by yourself - you are God :thumbs_up: 86,000 views in this forum speak of it's popularity. (VLC for comparison, is coded by more than 50 people.)

Good luck fighting bugs. :thumbs_up:

"Good things come to those, who wait."

• Zitat

EuroNews channel have 11 audio tracks

That's bad because ds handles max 10. :kissing_face:

Zitat

It confuse DreamStream every time

Hm, can't reproduce this here. :confused_face:

However, please check pm for a testversion.

Ich bin nicht faul sondern im Energiesparmodus!

• However, please check pm for a testversion.

Everything with the test Beta12 version is working OK LazyT! :thumbs_up:

1. Multiple subtitles are working now. (The problem apparently was in my ATI video driver. After today's driver update, the subs are OK now. I will never truly understand the black magic "overlay" :face_with_rolling_eyes: )

2. EuroNews's 11 audio tracks don't confuse DreamStream anymore.

Thank you LazyT, good work.

"Good things come to those, who wait."

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ArabianSoul ()

• Hi.I have a problem wirh dreamstream E2.Here is a log file:
    I[Moderator] Image is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator]21:04:20: Windows XP (build 2600, Service Pack 3)
    21:04:41: starting TV stream [http://192.168.1.xxx:8001/1:0:1:772F...080000:0:0:0:]
    21:04:42: Error: GSTR ERR [Source: Unauthorized
    libsoup status code 401]
    21:04:42: Error: GSTR ERR [Source: "http://192.168.1.xxx:8001/1%3A0%3A1%3A772F%3A2C1%3A600%3AE080000%3A0%3A0%3A0 %3A": Unauthorized
    401 Unauthorized]
    21:04:42: Error: GSTR ERR [Source: Internal data flow error.
    streaming task paused, reason error (-5)]
    21:04:42: Error: GSTR ERR [Demuxer: Could not determine type of stream.
    No valid streams found at EOS]
    21:04:46: Error: GSTR Timeout

I tried dreamstreamE2 version 0.4.0-B11, but not work.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()

• I Have tried everything I could remember but still can't put DreamStream to work.

As soon as the program starts up the main window vanishes and the program seems to minimize to the task bar and gets stuck in there. No matter if i click the task bar, it won't show up.

What can I do?

Thank you for your Help

• Close DS, check the section [MAINWINDOW] in your dreamstream.cfg and reset the values XPOS/YPOS=0 and try again...

• Hello

Doesn't work.....

Seems like the main DS window is not able to be shown in my desktop. As soon as the program starts I can see the frame of the main window but it immediately vavishes ang gets minimized. When I click the taskbar status icon it chanches color (as if the program was restored/maximized again) but it wont show up.

I can here the sound of the channel being played at the moment, but can't see anything!

Could it be that DS doesn't support my dysplay resolution? (1920 x 1080)

Here is my dreamstream.cfg content:

[GENERAL]
    Language=EN
    TVProviders=0
    RAProviders=0
    Volume=50
    Deinterlacer=1
    TVControl=1
    Tooltips=1
    OnlineUpdate=1
    SkipTime=15
    SortMode=0
    ExcludeDir=
    ExpertMode=1
    RecDir=
    Rezap=0
    EPGSimilar=1
    StreamBuffer=33
    [TIMER]
    Dir=/hdd/movie/
    Tag=DreamStream
    [AVPARAMETER]
    LBand=0
    MBand=0
    HBand=0
    Brightness=0
    Contrast=1
    Color=1
    [REMOTECONTROL]
    RCType=1
    Intervall=0
    Mode=0
    Quality=0
    Resolution=0
    [MAINWINDOW]
    XPos=0
    YPos=0
    [VIDEOWINDOW]
    XPos=0
    YPos=0
    Width=384
    Height=288
    [PROXY]
    Host=
    Port=
    User=
    Pass=
    Mode=0
    [PROFILE1]
    Name=DreamBox
    Host=192.168.1.4
    User=root
    Pass=****
    WPort=80
    SPort=8001
    Https=0
    [PIP]
    Position=2
    Size=33
    Offset=25
    Alpha=0,8

• What happens if you start it without streaming (commandline parameter "-n")?

1920x1080 is not a problem, i use this here.

• Hi

I tried that option. No different result....

I notice that, after the program starts and stucks minimized in taskbar, if i click the taskbar icon the taskbar itself gets weird close to the "start" button. As you can see in the attached .png file, it seems like there are 2 instances of DS running, but thats not true. The icon closer to the start buttun is justa a kind of "shadow" of the real statusbar icon, once it is erased as i put the mouse arrow on it.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://img826.imageshack.us/i/dreamstream.png/]
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://img710.imageshack.us/i/dreamstream1.png/]

I guess this must be some sort of "graphics" issue. I download and installed latest nvidia drivers, but didn't succeed solving the problem.

• hi

i´ve a problem just like the ones earlier. I installed the beta 11 version and there was no frame/ window. After I tried everything written in the board i uninstalled the prog and reinstalled the beta 9 version (becouse that´s the only one that didn´t change the channel on my dreambox8000 when i was whatching) and now not even this version works for me anymore.
    I can hear the sound of the program but there is no picture.
    is there any new information on how to get the beta11 or just the beta9 back to work?

Thx Narray

• Zitat

becouse that´s the only one that didn´t change the channel on my dreambox8000 when i was whatching

There's a big fat button above the channel list, disable it if you won't ds to change channels.

Zitat

I can hear the sound of the program but there is no picture.

Look at the logger window for errors/warnings.

Zitat

is there any new information on how to get the beta11 or just the beta9 back to work?

If you have problems with b11 you can try fallback to dshow/ddraw instead of d3d:

- deinstall dreamstream
    - delete install dir (%ProgramFiles%\Dreamstream-E2) and gstreamer registry (%USERPROFILE%\.gstreamer-0.10)
    - install b11
    - edit config (%USERPROFILE%\.dreamstream\dreamstream.cfg) and add in section [GENERAL] the line "videosink=dshowvideosink" or "videosink=directdrawsink"
    - if nothing helps try again with commandline parameter "-f"

Good luck...