DreamStream E2 - 0.4.0 - BETA14a

• Yes, ds uses libcurl to communicate with the webif.

Run ds with commandline paramter "-l" and attach the "dreamstream.dbg" from the ds cfg-dir.

Can you open the webif via browser and everything is working?

Ich bin nicht faul sondern im Energiesparmodus!

• Yes I can open webif with the browser and all works correctly, also streaming to VLC works correctly, even dreamstream was working correctly for a long time until I get this error. May be it's something I've installed or upgraded but I don't have a clue.

I attach the debug output and de device info xml file I get in:
    http://192.168.1.250:80/web/deviceinfo

Thanks for your support
    Best Regards,

• I can force libcurl to use http/1.0 to check if that fixes the problem. I will send a testversion via pm when i'm at home today...

• To all users with the "hidden window problem":

User omicron reported that he can fix this issue when he kills the process "dwm.exe" via taskmanager. Can anyone confirm this?

This is the Desktop Window Manager and responsible for graphical effects. You can also try to disable the service completly (run "net stop uxsms" as admin).

• To all users with the "hidden window problem":

User omicron reported that he can fix this issue when he kills the process "dwm.exe" via taskmanager. Can anyone confirm this?

This is the Desktop Window Manager and responsible for graphical effects. You can also try to disable the service completly (run "net stop uxsms" as admin).

Bei mir bewirkt das Beenden des Prozesses (oder Beenden des Service) generelle Darstellungsprobleme unter Windows 7 (flackernde Minianwendung z.B.). Das Programmfenster von DreamStream wird mit der Methode zwar sichtbar, aber nicht bedienbar. Die Bedienelemente werden nur unvollständig dargestellt, das Bild wird auch nicht gestreamt.

• Ok, thanks for the patience to all testers.

I will not longer try to fix this bug until somebody can show me how to reproduce this here at home - sorry...

You can try This to reproduce problem:

Scan couple of sattelites eg: Hotbird 13e + Astra 19e in one scan to fill "Last Scanned" and try to run Dreamstream.

I had this problem couple of months ago and deleting this buquet helped me :winking_face:

But i have another problem now On newst openpli images when i watch mkv move on my dreambox and simultanously try to run dreamstream i cannot watch tv channels (some time ago when i tried that it worked) i do not now if this is a problem with openpli or adreamstream becouse in meantime i changed my setup drasticly (new laptop, new windows ) When i run dreamstream wathing a tv channel on dreambox it works fime :smiling_face:

Regards

Jarek

• Zitat

Scan couple of sattelites eg: Hotbird 13e + Astra 19e in one scan to fill "Last Scanned" and try to run Dreamstream.

Scanned 13.0/19.2/23.5/28.2 and ds works fine here. :upside_down_face:

Zitat

when i watch mkv move on my dreambox and simultanously try to run dreamstream i cannot watch tv channels

What's the problem exactly?

• LazyT

When dreambox plays mkv movie (or any other) and i try to run dreamstream on my pc to play a cartoon for my child nothing happens:( "Streaming Failed"

When i du that from Ipad (dreambox live app) evetything works fine so problem lies in dreamstream

• pogo1975
    I still don't see the problem: when ds starts it tries to detect and stream the current playback. This doesn't work for non transport streams (like mkv) and so you get of course streaming failed. Now you choose the channel to stream and it should work... :confused_face:

• ecky2, pogo1975, redking, ring0r

Please check PM, i hope this one fixes this sucking invisible window bug... :winking_face:

Funktioniert!!! Vielen Dank für's Beheben dieses hartnäckigen Fehlers, konnte vorher nicht testen, kam gestern von einer Dienstreise zurück.
    Folgendes Installationsproblem besteht noch: Bei der Installation in ein anderes als das Standardverzeichnis moniert DreamStream beim Startvorgang sämtliche Module und kann dann nicht fertig geladen werden. Problem tritt zumindest bei mir auf, ich arbeite mit einem Useraccount mit eingeschränkten Rechten, die Installation selbst erfolgte natürlich mit Administrationsrechten. Bei der Installation in's Standardverzeichnis tritt das Problem dann nicht auf.

VG,ecky

PS: Wirklich klasse umgesetztes Programm, jetzt wo ich es testen kann, bin ich wirklich begeistert!

• Kann ich hier installieren wo ich will. Wie sieht denn dein Installationsverzeichnis aus?

Da müsste DS keinen Zugriff auf das dll/plugins Verzeichnis haben, wenn er alle anmeckert.

Gibt es denn im "%homepath%\.gstreamer-0.10" eine bin Datei? Hilft es mit "-r" zu starten?

• Das Verzeichnis "%homepath%\.gstreamer-0.10." mit der darin befindlichen Datei "registry.i586.bin" existiert.
    Das Installationsverzeichnis ist "c:\Program Files (x86)\Angeschlossene Geräte\Dreambox\DreamStream\".
    Beim Start mit "-r" wird GStreamer-Registry lt. Meldung gelöscht und neu erstellt, trotzdem werden die genannten Module dann wieder nicht geladen.
    Beim nächsten Startversuch mit "-r" kommt dann übrigens die Meldung, dass die Registry nicht gelöscht werden konnte (egal ob mit Benutzer oder Adminrechten)

Wenn ich den installierten DreamStream-Ordner dann nach c:\Program Files (x86)\DreamStream-E2\ manuell kopiere und aus diesem Ordner heraus DreamStream.exe startet, funktionierts auch wieder. Wenn sich allerding nur das dll-Verzeichnis am Originalplatz befindet und die Dreamstream.exe aus dem benutzerdefinierten Installationspfad gestartet wird, funktioniert's wieder nicht.

Wo müsste denn in der Registry ein Eintrag zu finden sein? Wo werden eigentlich die Interlace-Einstellungen vorgenommen?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ecky2 ()