• Please provide some information about the hard- and software used.

Box type:dm800
    enigma2
    Firmware version:ALL

your question

Dear all,

When I switch to HD-channels very often (almost always) there is an "Tune failed" error on the TV-screen and it looks like the tuner stops working after that.
    Only a complete reboot alows me to have picture on the screen again.

This also occors when I remove my 4/1 switch and connect the receiver directly to the 23,5E LNB on my wave frontier T90. (where I get 15db of signal strength)

Annybody anny sugestions ?

Or a dirty trick to reset only the tuner , so I dont have to wait for so long ? :grinning_squinting_face:

• hi
    i have same problem,
    and i have tried every thing
    new img ,
    change settings
    i think db is crap or tuner is crap
    i have bought yesterday an dnow i think i have to send it to germany , but why i payed 500 euors for 1 day
    strange dmm
    i think 75 % production is faulty,
    lets see many any expert can explain
    and i also dont wana wait coz i have paid 500 euros for watching hd channels not for wait, yesterday i have payes money for wait?
    very strange
    Gr

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von azeemmir ()

• Have had my DM800 for about 3 months. Use gemini image and have had no problems with HD channels apart from the freeze problem which is now fixed.
    I use 19.2E 13E and 28.2E for the channels and find the picture excellent.

• I also noticed that I quicly have freezes on SD channels when it rains outside where my dm600 keeps on working if I use exactly the same setup. (both receivers are next to each other in my livingroom so I can compare easily)

And an other thing I noticed (dont know if it is relevant) but there is a label on my tuner which says "SAMPLE"
    picture
    Is this to wory about ?

• For HD channels that are more sensitive, and also for DVBS2 channels, get a bigger dish to get more db´s. If you have lower than 11 Db´s it maybe cause problems with some channels.

Regards

• Zitat

Originally posted by postbus24.... on my wave frontier T90. (where I get 15db of signal strength)

So, I have a 90cm dish with clear view to south and 15-18db signal strength.
    If that is not sufficient than I'm sure many others should encounter this problem :winking_face: