DM 600 strange video input during stand-by

• Please provide some information about the hard- and software used.

Box type: DM 600 PVR
    GUI (enigma1/enigma2): ENIGMA1
    Firmware version: DM600 originam 27/08/2007 - [Moderator] Image is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator]

Good morning, I have a little issue with my DM 600. The decoder is connected to TV through SCART cable, and to ADSL router through LAN cable (NOT a cross cable).
    Dreambox network is ON, DHCP is active. There aren't plugin installed.
    I put the DM 600 in STAND-BY
    When my ADSL router is ON, everything works perfectly; but as soon as I turn OFF ADSL router, in max 30 secs the DM 600 sends to TV a video signal that makes th TV switch on Dreambox external AV source (AV2 in my case). So the TV stays on AV2 with a black screen until I switch manually the AV source or until I awake the Dreambox. If i put the Dreambox in stand-by again and the ADSL router is OFF and Dreambox network is active, I have again that strange input.

The problem doesn't exist if the ADSL router is ON, or if the Dreambox network is disactivated.

What's the matter?

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()

• well I dont have an answer to your question then other to leave the router on, I cant imagine why not. it probably consumes about 10c/year in power. Ive never met someone that actually turns their router off every night, very odd lol. do you unplug your alarm clock as well when not in use ? j/k hehe