VlcPlayer Italian locale

• :winking_face_with_tongue: HI!
    Ouch, just added and just to be modified...
    In attachment the NEW italian translation for VlcPlayer plugin...
    I also have to indicate a little bug (just for localisation) into VlcServerConfig.py line 296:

Code
    cfglist.append(getConfigListEntry(_("Overscan Correction [in % of Video width]"), server.overscanCorrection()))

that has to be corrected in

Code
    cfglist.append(getConfigListEntry(_("Overscan Correction [in %% of Video width]"), server.overscanCorrection()))

or localization couldn't work, interpreting the "%" as a variabile taking as argument the first letter after it.
    So in attachment also the .diff files for VlcServerConfig.py and VlcPlayer.pot.

Asking as usual to add into CVS... :winking_face:

Thanks to all!

Spaeleus - LINSAT TEAM

• Zitat

Originally posted by Spaeleus
    I also have to indicate a little bug (just for localisation) into VlcServerConfig.py line 296:

Code
    cfglist.append(getConfigListEntry(_("Overscan Correction [in % of Video width]"), server.overscanCorrection()))

that has to be corrected in

Code
    cfglist.append(getConfigListEntry(_("Overscan Correction [in %% of Video width]"), server.overscanCorrection()))

or localization couldn't work, interpreting the "%" as a variabile taking as argument the first letter after it.

Using two percent-signs one afte another, one also gets two percent-signs on the screen. So, this could not be the right answer to your translation-problem. I think we shall use something like

Code
    cfglist.append(getConfigListEntry(_("Overscan Correction [in %(percentsign)s of Video width]") % { "percentsign" : "%"}, server.overscanCorrection()))

I have updated the cvs using this fix. Please, can you update the italien translation again? Thank you!

regards
    voc

• When I read your answer, I was just at home after two nights on work... so I was sleeping on my feet and I didn't understand your message... :loudly_crying_face:
    So escuse me and take this update of the italian locale for VlcPlayer (now I'm not sleeping... ;))
    Thanks! And apologize me! :grinning_squinting_face:

• Zitat

Originally posted by voc
    Commited to cvs just now! Thank you very much.

lg
    voc

Hi!
    As I wrote you in PM (but may be you missed it)
    After reading your post, some time ago I found this post in http://cia.vc/stats/author/voc

10:19 on Aug 24 enigma2 Commit by voc :: enigma2-plugins/vlcplayer/src/locale/it/ (LC_MESSAGES/VlcPlayer.mo VlcPlayer.po): Italian locale updated

but i'afraid that something was wrong because the italian .po seems to be still the old one.
    I verified and my translation seems updated to the today's CVS.
    Could you please be so kind to verify and, if possible, update again the CVS?
    Many thanks in advance!
    Bye
    Spaeleus

DM 920UHD - DM Two - DM One - DM 7020HD-v2 - DM 7020HD