Awful DM7025!

• I have a DM 7025 Box.
    a number of things are wrong with it as from new!

1. Nothing works on the USB port, I have six different USB Mem sticks, none of them work.

2. Display is absolutely pathetic, can't read it from 1m away, altering contrast only makes it worse, in anything but the dimmest of light you can't see the backlight. To make matters worse DMM admission by their own actions that the display is awful, told me that a new Firmware version would correct this, I'd like to know how as it's a hardware design fault! By offering the OLED as a mod kit they admit the supplied hardware isn't up to the mark. (Instead of offering free OLED upgrades they want to add insult to injury and charge £80 for the privilege. (Poor Customer service in anyone's books)

3. Power supply is inadequate, it overheats and causes loss of sync type effect on the picture if a HDD is fitted, a known problem I gather.

4. power supply is inadequate, with the HDD fitted my Diseq motor sometimes locked up and had to be manually reset. (The only solution was to remove the HDD so now I can't record).

5. Woeful customer service and technical support, on the occasions I have resorted to referring to DMM for assistance they have not been even close to offering a solution.

6. I reported a situation whereby some channels are not available through the diseq motor path to LNB 1. If however you set up LNB2 to tuner A the channels are viewable. Alternatively you cannot have tuner B as Loopthrough to socket A. Again Im told this is a hardware issue, so where's the free fix DMM?

7. If all this isn't enough why should anyone be even remotely tempted to buy the DM8000? Pay the money and wait for the disappointment!

I don't expect this post to get past the forum police, typical of the lack of interest and genuine regard for customer satisfaction I'd say, I can but live in hope!

Regards,
    H