Motor no longer automatically moves

• Please provide some information about the hard- and software used.

7020-S:
    GUI Gemini:
    2.7.0, 26.01.2006:

I have a 7020-S running Gemini 2.7 and a motorized antena. I have multiple satellites programed. My Dreambox has been working fine for several months, automatically moving between satellites when I change channels. Yesterday, it would not automatically move between satellites anymore. I can manually move the antenna through the motor setup, however. I re-imaged the receiver with new firmware but I still have the same problem. Since I can get the antenna to move through the motor setup interface, I am convinced that there is nothing wrong with the motor. Do you have any suggestions as to what I can do to my Dreambox to solve this problem?

Thanks

Jay

• I do not beleive it is a problem with the image. I think it is a problem with the underlying operating system or the 7020-S hardware. I'm just looking for a little assistance in either how to reinstall Linux ( and where I can download it) or what hardware component may be responsible for the problem. Perhaps, someone else has had the same problem I am having, regardless of what image they have chosen to run, and are looking to you and this board for some REAL answers.

I thank you for your very short, useless answer. Since this, aperently, is the Dreambox "look for answers somewhere else" forum, then I'll have to seek out the Dreambox "Bonified Experts" forum somewhere else.

Regards

• But let me tell you if you upgrade dmm in org image your reboot function will !. shutdown your reciever instead of reboot
    2. rotor (disecq usals is working very bad and works only when you take off lnb it looks if there is a power lack)

this happens only with new reciever starting with 5B 29.......
    same soft on older 7020 no prob 3 reciever in this serie with exactly same prob