• sorry if i put wrong message at here

1st, i just want to know, how to set back to my satelite, when i scan, it say no lock on, how do i set it on

my device is DM500.s

• Zitat

Originally posted by emperror123
    sorry if i put wrong message at here

1st, i just want to know, how to set back to my satelite, when i scan, it say no lock on, how do i set it on

my device is DM500.s

this case solve, but i got another problem
    after i set back the satelite i wan, when i restart and restart,
    a window which call swith which say 'service could not be found' what should i do to solve it. hope u all can help me

another trouble until now i still cant solve it how do i fiz my transponder?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von emperror123 ()

• first you need to provide more info on the settings you have including the sats you want so we can help you out i have a db500s at my own and can help you on this but be as specific as posible!!

but if you want a simple way to fix you transponders is by loading a sat file satfile.xml it has all tp and satellites wanted
    just errase the one you have using dcc and replace it with this one remember to unzip befor you transfer it!!

• sometime enigma adds services from wrong satellite to wrong position
    until you wont remove that wrong added channels you will have that swich problem

solution after you clean your services:
    a) keep always marked option MENU->Setup->Expert setup->Servicesname update

b) regulary check "New found folder" and delete wrong added services

also enigma doesnt like if on one sat position are presented transponders with same identificator
    i had to create fake position s "361" and "362" for position "360" where 3 transponders has same id

problem is reported two years ago: bug fixes/features request dm500