dm600prv and recording problems ...

• Please provide some information about the hard- and software used.

Box type:dm600pvr
    GUI (enigma1/enigma2):enigma1
    Firmware version:

I've been having problems with recording on my 600prv and it seems I'm not able to find a valid solution, so I'm in search of help or of more ppl with the same problem to confort me on this possible bug.

I tryed recording on an internal HD I installed in the box and it recorded normally but when I tried to open the .ts with ProjectX I found that the stream was full of errors "cannot find sequence data ...." .
    I then tried to record with Ngrab , ggrab and similars and with this programs it all goes fine apart the fact that sometimes the recording don't start and I get some error in the ngrab log file.
    Finally I even tried to record using a CIFS mount on my computer. Same problem I get with the internal HD !! And even more : if I try to record a Mediaset (italy) channel , I get a very discontinuos recording probably due to the very high bitrate the provider sends the streams at !!!

So in my tries , that now are getting very annoying , I monitored the LAN connection throughput , and I discovered something very strange :
    Recording with NGRAB (when all goes fine) the LAN throughput is quite stable to a 12% of my 100Mb lan speed ... and all goes fine ;
    Recording with CIFS the throughput is very jumpy (like an electrocardiogram) and constantly varies from 8% to 0.05% of the LAN available speed !!!!

Is this an already reported problem ? Can I expect a solution for this or is it a bug and there's nothing to do ? Did anyone else notice this in his recordings ??

Sorry for the long post but I wanted to be as clear as possible , hoping that someone from dream-multimedia whould take time to read it and answer me properly .