DMM keyboard

• Hello,

My dmm keyboard has only limited functionality, the keys similair to those on the remote works, all the others don't.
    When will the keyboard be fully supported ?

Thanks

• Well, in the newest [Moderator] Fremdimage, verstößt gegen die Boardregeln [/Moderator]the keyboard works for text input.
    Hope it will be soon in cvs.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()

• The keyboard works just fine on my 7020 using Tuxterm and Konqueror. Tuxmail only supports numeric keys unfortunately, lacking keyboard support.

Mamba

• Hello

Rodajo wrote:

Zitat

Well, in the newest ... the keyboard works for text input.
    Hope it will be soon in cvs.

Have you actually *checked* the latest CVS archive contents at elitedvb? Chances are the "fremdimage" in question got it from there, and not the other way around. :winking_face:

I have been working on enhancing text editing in general, plus keyboard support. Some changes are already checked into the CVS archive, like editing of configelements. Some negotiations/testing of the final details of further changes remain. When everything is settled I will announce it.

(And it only concerns Enigma2, i.e. mainly DM7025, sorry Mamba0815.)

Best Regards
    Anders Holst

• Zitat

Have you actually *checked* the latest CVS archive contents at elitedvb? Chances are the "fremdimage" in question got it from there, and not the other way around. :winking_face:

Actually, the 'fremdimage' added basic keyboard support (and mentioned that in their releasenotes)
    But in the week before the release, a more complete keyboard fix was committed to the elitedvb repository.
    So indeed, they ended up using that one :winking_face: