600pvr snr,ber problem

• Please provide some information about the hard- and software used.

Box type: dm600pvr
    GUI (enigma1/enigma2): enigma1
    Firmware version: 1.4.0

your question
    Hello, I bought a new decoder after getting an answer from dream-multimedia stating that my other box , a 500s, was a clone , and I bought a dm600pvr.
    I find it very nice but I'm having a weird problem in the last few days (I bought it last friday) : when I zap to some channels (not all of them just some) I get "Channel not found" and signal values of snr 65 , agc 99 , ber 11100 or more .... then just staying on the channel all of a sudden the channel becomes visible and the values jump to : snr 95 , agc 99 , ber 0 and I get a perfect view (exeption made to some little freezes that still occurr even on that signal strenght!!).
    When this occurs on for example a Fox channel on Hotbird , if after getting the perfect values and view I zap foreward and then back to that channel , the values are still perfect and I see the video.
    It feels like it does some sort of a fine tuning on those channels I don't immediatly get the signal for, but still after some time going back to the same channel provokes the sme problem again....

What can it be ? A tuner problem ? Or because I'm using vhannibal settings for my dualfeed , a problem with the settings ??