enigma2_dreamboxupdate.com_enigma2_rel22_20070814.tar.gz/

• Again and adgain me...

Today i commpiled OE ( 1.5, with enigma 200704xx and modules from orginal files )

I changed today 1st -> modiles to 20070711 -> commpile image

OK it boot !!!

2nd I chaned enigma2 source to 20070814 ( it download CVS enigma2 current tree )

NO image no boot

USERS IN ENIGMA 2 are bugs now!!

• Are you still working in your old OE-folder?
    I'd suggest you try to build your image in a fresh checkout as nobody seems to be able to reproduce this (at least I can't and I am the only one replying all the time :-))

I have built a new e2 in my oe yesterday and the package turned out well. There hasn't been any changes in cvs since.

Homescreen eurer Apple-Geräte noch nicht voll genug?

dreaMote: Fernbedienung für Dreamboxen
    Mobile WOL: Wake-on-LAN Client für iOS mit optionalem Widget
    My Home Remote: Fernkontrolle für Homematic CCU/CCU2 optimiert für mobile Benutzung

• I commpile it on OE1.5

my Makefile

but folder name is 1.4

can u show me your

openembedded/packages/enigma2/enigma2.bb

/openembedded/packages/dreambox/dreambox-dvb-modules.bb

because i am gona be crazy

:frowning_face:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tracer ()

• Your Makefile is fine. I don't think that the .bb's are your problem, but here they are: enigma2.bb, dreambox-dvb-modules.bb.

I'd try wiping out build and maybe the cache too.
    Problem could also be twisted2 as it seems to be initialized twice (or something like that, see Traceback).

My Home Remote: Fernkontrolle für Homematic CCU/CCU2 optimiert für mobile Benutzung

• Your error contains a Traceback, which traces back the error from calling function to function which produced the error.
    In your case e2 tried to launch twisted2, which threw an error because it already was instanciated (Programmers: don't kill me, I know that this is not completely right :-)).

So either you changed something in your e2 (which you negate) or something got mixed up with your twisted2.
    So - if I was in your position - I'd try to rebuild twisted2 and see if it fixes the error.

• I have just downoload enigma2 from CVS pack and

bitbake -cclean enigma2
    bitbake enigma2
    bitbake dreambox-image

regards

i ll let know
    I have rebuilded whole wordl

that same result

any idea DMM devlopers???????

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tracer ()

• As always nothink from DMM.

Please check your CVS of enigma2 because it has got a lot of bugs.. if you will try to commpile just OE 1.5 with enigma2,enigma2-skins, enigma2-plugins and dvb-modules it won't boot, a web interface bug inside..

ServiceEvent not found on ChannelSelection...

more and more

Good Support

• As I said before I can't reproduce it and as you are the only one complaining the problem is most likely on your side.

What system are you building on?

• I haven't been able to build OE on my Gentoo machine(s). Tried in a Debian chroot and had no problem since.
    You wouldn't be up to try this, right? :winking_face: