DM7025 - Time & summer time adjusting problem

• Box type: 7025
    Firmware version: 20070125

your question
    My box did an automatic transition to summer time (+1 hour) last night, but while doing that it also messed up all my timers and added an extra hour to all of them too.
    The problem is that it adds the same hour into all new timers added from the EPG as well, which effectively means I can't really use the machine as it is ment to be used.

Googling this problem got me nowhere, so I'm asking if someone could help me with the problem?

Carpe Jugulum!

• This problem exists since the first version of the firmware in all the DM 70xx series. I always update the start and end times of the timer entries after each summer-/winter-time change.

The timers don't get messed up. The only thing is that the timers remain the same relative to GMT/UTC. They are simply not updated.

• Zitat

Originally posted by Christian2The timers don't get messed up. The only thing is that the timers remain the same relative to GMT/UTC. They are simply not updated.

I've got an added problem now.

It seems the normal timer added from the EPG works as usual, when I change the timer to "repeat: weekly" it add an extra hour to it.

Where could I post/report about this bug?
    I think the best solution would be to add a on/off option to the timezone settings for this one.

Carpe Jugulum!

• Hello,
    I have tried to load this new version from Finland, but Flashwizard would not let me do it, and I get an error message that this not supported by DB 7020! (I have a DB7025)
    Any help to direct me to a more recent version of image for my DB7025, that has fixed this pb of timers (due to the recent shift to summer time)?
    cheers
    bruno