Dm 7025 Tune Failed

• Hello All,

I have a DM 7025 HDD and I have scanned services on Hotbird, Astra 19 and Astra 28. At first everything worked fine. I could view almost all the FTA channels. But I first noticed that for some Astra 28 channels I got the message error "Tune Failed, no SID found". Then I got a blue scrreen with crash message advisinf to get the log file to send to the technical support.
    Did anybody encounter this problem? How to solve it?

Thanks for your Help.

• Zitat

I have a DM 7025 HDD and I have scanned services on Hotbird, Astra 19 and Astra 28. At first everything worked fine. I could view almost all the FTA channels. But I first noticed that for some Astra 28 channels I got the message error "Tune Failed, no SID found". Then I got a blue scrreen with crash message advisinf to get the log file to send to the technical support.Did anybody encounter this problem? How to solve it?

What's your firmware version?

There are some channels on 28.2 that only transmit part time, like BBC 3, BBC 4, CBBC and such. These show the error message, when you try to watch them at other times. At should not crash the box, though (and never does it here)