DM 7025 does not save configuration

• Hi , ppl another problem with this receiver when I configurate the receiver for Tuner 1 and Tuner 2 as follows :-
    for Tuner 1 :-

Configuration Mode simple

DiSCqC Mode DiSEqC A/B/C/D

Port A Hotbird ( 13 E )

Port B Nilesat ( 7 W )

Port C Arabsat ( 26 E )

Port D Asiasat 3S ( 105.5 E )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Tuner 2 :-

Configuration Mode Simple

DiSEqC Mode DiSEqC A/B/C/D

Port A Eurasisat 1C ( 42 E )

Port B Express AM 22 ( 53 E )

Por C Intelsat W3 ( 7 E )

Port D Asiasat 2 ( 100.5 )
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then I do Autoscan for all channels for all eight satellites ,and received all the channels . But my problem is when I turn off the receiver by remote control and also turn off the AC power from the wall , And when I come back and turn the AC power on from the wall and turn the receiver on from the remote control I found that all my configuration for the above satellites dissapeared and returned to the old settings from factory , all channels still there but no satellites names mentioned above . Why this receiver does not save my settings ?

Please Advice .

Best Regards

A.M.AL-MADHI

A.M.AL-MADHI

• I guess you only send the receiver to standby mode that's why the settings get lost when you unplug it. Press the TurnOff Button on the RC for some seconds until the receiver really shuts down. If the LCD is off you can unplug it.

• Zitat

Originally posted by dcdead
    I guess you only send the receiver to standby mode that's why the settings get lost when you unplug it. Press the TurnOff Button on the RC for some seconds until the receiver really shuts down. If the LCD is off you can unplug it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks dcdead for reply

Actually what you saying is what I am doing , First I turn off the receiver by the Turnoff Button on the RC and I leave it for some hours not some seconds and the LCD is off and when I leave the room I unplug it from the wall , That is what I am doing , what is the problem then , please advice .

Best Regards

A.M.AL-MADHI

A.M.AL-MADHI

• You probably have the standby-Settig for the LCD complete dark. That's why you can't see anithing in the LCD. But that doesn't mean, the Box is off.

Try shutdown the Box from the Main-Menu (Standby-Restart)

cu

floh

• Zitat

Originally posted by floh
    You probably have the standby-Settig for the LCD complete dark. That's why you can't see anithing in the LCD. But that doesn't mean, the Box is off.

Try shutdown the Box from the Main-Menu (Standby-Restart)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks floh for reply

The LCD is white I can see channel name on the LCD when I turned off the receiver it becomes black i.e. off that means the standby-setting is not set for complete dark .

A.M.AL-MADHI