2SUB_2LANG 2.03 - Dm7025!.

• Hi.

A new version of 2SUB&2LANG (subtitles for the DM7025) has been released, namely version 2.03. Why the jump from 0.78 to 2.03? Well, all code is rewritten from scratch and hopefully this is far better. Among the new things is the ability for you guys to add extra (new) languages directly into 2SUB by editing the new file "2SUB.translation". Check the README for all details on how this works!

Also, check the README for version history and how to install it!
    Good luck and hope it works for you!
    /Gruffy

On behalf: Gaj1

• Ich weiss, dass es nun mehr als 2 Jahre her ist, aber dieses Plugin taucht bei möglichen Plugins noch immer auf.

Was macht dieses Plugin? Title Translation? Denn ich suche irgendein Plugin, mit dem ich Filmtitels in verschiedene Sprachen übersetzen kann. Z.B. bei HBO Adria auf 1°W kroatisch ins englische? Gibt es sowas?

• Hi

I have problem with 2Sub 2.09-04 on my dm800 when i timeshift the subtiltes don't match the program it keeps displaying the subtitites after the original video.

Also when you play a TS file in the media player 2SUB starts displaying the subtitles to soon.

Best Regards
    Anders

• That is a problem with 2sub 2.08.xx and newer versions...
    With 2sub 2.07.12 it works as it should but that version doesn't work with dm800...
    Internal subtitles works but DMM don't care about fixing proper linebreaks (atleast in Scandinavia it doesn't work)...

Dreambox 8000CC, Epson TW3200 with Euroscreen Black Grey 86", Pioneer VSX-1017, AMD A8-3850, OpenSUSE 12.1, EeePC 900, Xbox, Playstation 3

• Is there any updates planned to fix the problem?

Don't know why DMM don't fix the linie break, can't see that it should be a problem to check for "-" and then make a line break when another "-" occurs, and another if there should be more than 2 lines.

• Coder of 2sub is doing other things now so updating 2sub is not a priority.
    I don't think it needs to check for - in subtitles.
    It should show the subittles as it's ment to be.
    Not on same line as DMM is doing now.
    Gusax have a patch that fix the problem for countries with only 2 lines in subtitlles but DMM don't want to use that patch.

Dreambox 8000CC, Epson TW3200 with Euroscreen Black Grey 86", Pioneer VSX-1017, AMD A8-3850, OpenSUSE 12.1, EeePC 900, Xbox, Playstation 3

• Yes when 2 people are talking there is always a - infront off the txt for each people so all you have to do is check for them, then there should be some other rules if the txt is long, but i don't think that is so important.

• Well as i said it should not be needed to do that because the channels is already sending linebreaks but DMM is removing them or something...
    Very annoying and not easy to read...
    Check this thread for more about this
    How to change subtitle text color?

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Leatherface ()