North America

• Please provide some information about the hard- and software used.

Is the dreambox 500 ever going to work in U.S.A. and Canada again???
    If so any idea on a time fram???? It's to bad that we are left out there with million of receivers that don't work!!!!!!Did you just give up trying for a fix or is there something being worked on....I can't beleive that other FTA receivers are working and the db isn't ...It's the best on the market...I hope you didn't take your money are run!!!!!!no more suport!!

• Just out of curiosity:

what's no longer working? What changed? No more domestic support by Dream-Multimedia?

Used to live in the States (and may be again), so I wonder what's different on the other side of the pond.

Mamba

• Not much has changed... 500s working great 7000 and 7020s too. All i see is dreaded ntsc issues at boot and even worse at first boot this is on all boxes. Umm the dm7025 on ntsc crt is terrible (frame skip/hopping problems) That should be looked at by dev but there is only handful of na ppl that have these units so this is why not many complaints...I have one if any dev wants me to try new things on it to remedy issue.

But I think he is not talking about what dream does but about what some ppl with free time provide for shady operations of the box :winking_face: But this is not dream-multimedia related.

• Got it.

Well, once the moderators of this board find out about his intention, they'll close this thread immediately ... :winking_face:

Mamba

• I guess I should of explaned myself alittle better,,,,The dreambox 500 is working with a card,,,But hey a modified 2700 receiver works with a card....I was talking about a cardless fix for the dreambox 500.. All the other FTA receiver (the cheap ones) has a cardless fix...The only FTA receiver not working cardless is the dreamboxs,,,,Is there a CARDLESS fix here in USA and Canada???If there is no one knows about it.....Sorry for not explaning myself better when I said bd not working I mean cardless db not working...