Dreambox 920HD-information request

• Hi, I live in Italy.
    I purchased the DreamBox DM920HD model 1x DVB-C / T2 Dual Tuner from Amazon.
    However, while the normal terrestrial digital terrestrial SKY channels are seen, when I try to see the SKY digital terrestrial HD terrestrial channels I get the message that they are not supported and I can not see them and the screen remains dark and the sound is not heard .
    I tried both with the HD CAM Mediaset / Sky, both with the Samsung HD cam.
    With the other my decoder instead the SKY HD channels are seen without problems, always connected to the same TV / Monitor in HDMI.
    The other HD channels not SKY , e.g. RAI HD, are seen well with the DM920HD DreamBox.

I also ask if DreamBox DM920HD can also record on an external USB hardisk connected to the USB port of the DreamBox or if instead DreamBox DM920HD can only record on an internal harddisk, installed in the DreamBox.
    In fact, I tried to record with an external USB harddisk formatted with Dreambox in ext4 but the Dreambox did not allow it.

Also, I would need the complete manual because in the package there is only a quick two-page manual and in the Dreambox website there is no download page for the DreamBox DM920HD.
    Is there a link where is possible to download the complete DreamBox 920 HD manual and firmware updates?
    My is OS: 4.3.1r23 but i do not know if it's the last official available …

Finally, I ask how do I add the channels found to my favorites.

Thanks so much