English Wiki?

• Hi All,

I have recently got a DM525 Combo. It is basically working, but there are a couple of things that still need to be done:

1) EPG. I've read around and found out that I had the basic tuner setup incorrect, and that I should disable the tuner with nothing connected to it, which I have done now. Apparently I also need something called CrossEPG, but I can't seem to find this in the available extensions. Any simple instructions on how to sort this would be helpful.

2) Recording. I have hooked up, initialised and mounted a 1TB hard drive, but so far cannot get anything to record. I've read somewhere that recording is deliberately disabled by default, but can be enabled by something in the web admin page, but so far I have not managed to find it.

The only Wiki I can find so far is in German. Is there an English Wiki that I just have not found? Or is there a HOWTO document on getting a Dreambox properly configured for Freesat, with recording?

I have updated the software, and I do have access to a Linux machine (Mint 18.2), if this is needed.

Thanks!

Paul.

• Good that there is no CrossEPG, hence your search is over. Try XMLTV Plugin or OpenEPG.

Search for UserScripts Plugin (in OoZooN Image already included), it has a settings to enable recording - or you search for the setting that needs to be edited. But in the vendor's forum it is a bad place to ask for intentionally disabled functionality.

• 1) Unfortunately only in German, but you should at least find the Download :smiling_face:
    https://www.oozoon-board.de/wc…amos-and-oe-2-0/&pageNo=1

2) You might try GP3, Userscripts Plugin or any alternative image.
    The most simple and lean solution might be Userscripts Plugin: https://www.oozoon-board.de/wc…gin-for-dreamos/&pageNo=1

For your DM525 with original image you need a _mipsel,deb or all.deb file and can install it via WebAdmin, DreamExplorer or Console (FTP to /tmp first):

Code
    dpkg -i /tmp/*.deb
    apt update && apt -f install

so long
    m0rphU

• Let's say it this way .... UserScripts Plugin is everywhere .... and finding out how to disable the setting is also not that difficult .... with your favourite search engine.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lost in Translation ()