BD800 HD se Problem with switching to previous channels in history

• Recently I bought a used DB800 HD se. Everything is fine except that I have a problem with option when I want to (used the button “<” on the remote) switch to the previous channel in history. The device indicates problem and reboot its self.

Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Thanks.

• And you are very sure that's not a clone? When you bought the box and started it for the first time did you get the standard Dream OS? If not (and you did buy it new of the shelf) you should contact the vendor... Maybe an update of the firmware is necessary.

Never ever had a problem like this with the original software since it is a basic operation of the remote and is normally not influenced by any other routine or skin..

Also try the following:

Power down the box (use rocker switch at the back of the box). Leave off for a few seconds.
    Closely observe the OLED screen on the box while you reapply power.
    This should show "DREAM" in coloured letters, then Boot #84 for V1 or Boot#88 or #89 for V2

If it shows something different like "SIM 2.1" it's a clone. If the box has a build in WiFi it's a clone..

• Hi mimisiku,

Thanks for the advice. I power down the box and on the screen after "DREAM" in colour letters, “Boot #84” appears.

• If it is an original box, simply reflash it with a clean image...