DreamboxEDIT Newbee: How to ADD new satellites & DOWNLOAD new channels?

• Greetings

yes, I am new with the DreamboxEDIT, sorry I am a bit late :grinning_squinting_face: I was using Dreamset so far for my VU+Duo².

My first questions are as follows:

1. How to ADD new satellites in the list?
    At the moment, I am only getting channels from the satellites that already in the bouquets,
    for example, I would like to add 76.5°E or 68.5°E or 38°E, how do I do it?

2. And of course, how do I then download NEW channels from all the added satellites?

Thanks a lot.

• This is the forum of Dream Multimedia. As you have a VU+ please ask their support.

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• This is the forum of Dream Multimedia. As you have a VU+ please ask their support.

Thank you for your reply Dr Dre.

Since this site provides the softeare dreamboxEDIT, shouldn't be also its support site?
    And what has got to do with what receiver do I use? dreamboxEDIT software should be able to download new channels and add new satellites, with OR without a receiver, NO?

• You buy budget, you get budget support. You buy premium, you get premium support. And no, this is not the official website for the tool.

The famoua example again: if you buy a VW you won't get support from BMW either.

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• You buy budget, you get budget support. You buy premium, you get premium support. And no, this is not the official website for the tool.

The famoua example again: if you buy a VW you won't get support from BMW either.

You didn't/couldn't answer my questions, you just expressed your 3rd World frustration (as expected).

Cheers mate.