'done' timers are removed too soon

• I have changed my settings to keep 'done' timers in the list for 7 days after the recording.
    As long as I don't reboot or restart the GUI, these timers will stay in the list for the specified 7 days.
    But when I reboot or restart the GUI, ALL 'done' timers are always removed, even when the are less then 7 days old.

I use AutoTimer to record a recurring series, which has many episodes being shown multiple times.
    I am using the AutoTimer feature to only record unique episodes, based on the description and this work well, as long as there are still 'done' timers in the list for previously recorded episodes.
    After a reboot or restart of the GUI, I get episodes recorded multiple times.

Can the 'done' always stay in the timer list and only be removed after the expiration time?

• Which box, which image, which software version?

On a 800se with Merlin3 OE 2.0 or DMM original image and my 7080HD with OE 2.2 I never experienced that behaviour. I've always used the plugin enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-automatictimerlistcleanup and do at least one reboot every day.

so long
    m0rphU